Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Lost Worlds Bedford Olive Horsehide Carcoat size 38 (fits 40) - NEW

threewheeler

New in Town
Hi
I have just come across this jacket and it seems perfect for me, If you reconsider selling it I would be interested, I live in the UK so postage shouldnt be a problem, I have admired these for a long time, I own a Eastman and Aero leather at the moment but want a slightly longer coat for motorcycle riding.
Many thanks
Martin

ljs1960

One of the Regulars
Hello TFL-members,

Up for sale is a new/unworn Lost Worlds Bedford Olive Horsehide Carcoat size 38 (fits 40). I paid for this custom made jacket 1700$ (upcharge due to olive HH) incl. shipping plus 24% import tax and duties but unfortunately both I lost weight and jacket was slightly larger than expected. It is made from ~3.5oz heavy olive HH. Both construction and stitching are the best of the best and equal to Freewheelers. The lining is the best I've seen so far and I've handled many brands - simply undestructible. Price for the wonderful jacket is 700 EUR (800 USD) plus shipping from Germany (inside EU 17 EUR, other countries 43 EUR = 50 USD). which makes it less than half of the original price for a new, unworn jacket. PayPal payment family and friends or standard PayPal (plus 25 EUR, 30 USD) is possible. Jacket measurements are: pit to pit ~54 cm (~21.3"), shoulder 47cm (18.5"), sleeve length ~63cm (24.8"). Please note that this is a smoke- and pet-free home. If you have any questions, please let me know.
Cheers,
Robbie
Hi, is the jacket still available?
Thanks, cheers.

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Price update for a still new and unworn LW Bedford: 800€ plus shipping (I‘ll check current shipping rates upon request). PayPal family and friends. I know I originally posted it for a lower price but as I paid 2000€ (incl import duty and tax) I cannot go any lower and would rather keep it.
Cheers
Robbie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails