Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Lost Worlds Easy Rider HH Jacket 42

think_zot

A-List Customer
Hi folks,
Super heavy 4oz Easy Rider available.
Measurements
Chest 23
Shoulder 19.5
Length 25
Sleeve 26
$750 PPFF Shipped worldwide

Attachments

• 703CEACB-5538-4410-B94B-166792A19F45.jpeg
    703CEACB-5538-4410-B94B-166792A19F45.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 343
  • A4A604B6-6673-45A9-ADB7-64EFE0BA65B8.jpeg
    A4A604B6-6673-45A9-ADB7-64EFE0BA65B8.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 322
  • D6874FC3-E909-4D1F-9A1B-504B4B38AB06.jpeg
    D6874FC3-E909-4D1F-9A1B-504B4B38AB06.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 304
  • 02D16622-1A88-4F90-BF8F-7001B5B20D0B.jpeg
    02D16622-1A88-4F90-BF8F-7001B5B20D0B.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 257
  • 79D656CD-2DEB-43D4-BA27-17D9BDCBE6F6.jpeg
    79D656CD-2DEB-43D4-BA27-17D9BDCBE6F6.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 265
  • C6BE5CCF-A8ED-4958-8106-D48C3EAE8535.jpeg
    C6BE5CCF-A8ED-4958-8106-D48C3EAE8535.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 284
  • 237E0AEE-9A38-47D7-B959-7C470297B853.jpeg
    237E0AEE-9A38-47D7-B959-7C470297B853.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 318

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
I just wanted to point out to future buyers that this sale was a rip off...
I'm pretty disappointed as this is the 5th or 6th jacket i buy from Zot.

I sent him a PM asking for bottom hem measurement, was told it was 20.75" and i decided to buy.

Zot then offered me a second jacket (J-23 below) as a group buy which i was also interested by.
He sent me pictures, i send him an offer for both, he accepted.
Looking at the pictures after the deal was done but before i sent the payment I noticed this:

qcZzedp.jpg

Asked him to check the condition of the zipper, he told me it was in fact broken:

DRTtzLw.jpg

We renegotiated, he lowered the price of the J-23 to compensate for the cost of repair and accepted to ship the jacket straight to Stuart, i thought all was well.

I then decide to inspect the pictures of the easy rider posted above and notice this:

1gcCdY6.jpg

I ask Zot to check that zipper as well before shipping, he tells me "it works fine".

A month later i receive the box, the jacket literally balled up in a cardboard box with no protection, upon opening i instantly notice the jacket is not "Super heavy 4oz" but lightweight 3oz, the measurements are wrong, the bottom hem is almost 22" rather than the 20.75 i was promised:

voCZV5W.jpg

And more importantly the main zipper is broken:

It skips teeth like it did in the picture Zot posted:

TNRsGfS.jpg

And it then opens from the bottom:

NfmcVup.jpg

I sent Zot a couple emails showing these pics, 8 days later no answer and he hasn't connected to TFL since the 30th of November which is the date i emailed him.
I am now stuck with an oversized jacket with a broken zipper. Only options are sending it back to Stuart in NYC, paying for shipping both ways and another 175$ to fix the zippers, and 275$ if i want to have the hem tapered in or selling it as it is at a loss.

Be careful buying from Zot in the future, he was a decent seller for a while but it seems he is now interested in flipping damaged jackets for a quick buck. There is IMO no way he didn't know both these jackets had broken zippers.
He also lied about the measurements, i told him "if the bottom hem is close to 20.5 consider the jacket sold" he told me "it is 20.75" to close the sale even though it wasn't true...

Buyers beware, i am done with him.

Last edited:

Mr Peabody

One of the Regulars
sorry to hear about this transaction. Maybe Zot will reach out to you.
How can you tell if the Lost Worlds is 3 or 4 oz? I want to know for my Suburban jacket.

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
Dang ,sorry to hear this carlos, this sucks. Especially after having 5-6 deals with him go good. I've had good deals with Zot in the past. If you think you would enjoy the easy rider fix it. If you know you won't move it on. Good luck buddy, again sorry this happened to you.

whataboutalifetime

Familiar Face
Sorry to hear about it. But I'm curious how you took the photo when both hands were taking the measurements. Looks like a lot of young folks can do it. Is there any interesting instrument that can hold the cell phone at your chest and take a photo?

Edward

Bartender
@Edward

Can anything be done to make sure this doesn't happen again?

Zot never took part in TFL threads, he only ever used the forum as a market place.
That's IMO fine as long as you play by the rules, but when you start scamming people there should be consequences.

Thanks.

It's a tricky one. TFL's set-up just isn't designed (nor is it viable, without serious investment) to be able to endorse or guarantee anything on classifieds beyond a 'caveat emptor'. It is a fair point, though, that someone who is out to scam is probably less likely to engage with the forums. Worth taking on board when considering dealing with someone.

In terms of remedial action, if someone has clearly been scamming, do report it and their account can be dealt with by management. A scammer has just been nixed in the last couple of days.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
It's a tricky one. TFL's set-up just isn't designed (nor is it viable, without serious investment) to be able to endorse or guarantee anything on classifieds beyond a 'caveat emptor'. It is a fair point, though, that someone who is out to scam is probably less likely to engage with the forums. Worth taking on board when considering dealing with someone.

In terms of remedial action, if someone has clearly been scamming, do report it and their account can be dealt with by management. A scammer has just been nixed in the last couple of days.

Well please take this as me having been scammed and reporting it.
I paid Zot 1500$ for two jackets, both had broken zippers that where not disclosed and he has ignored all communications since taking my money.

He is not even trying to explain himself, just silence...
How is that not a scam?

Have a look at his postings, all he does is sell, no interraction with the community other than trying to sell jackets.
Why do we need someone like this if you can't trust what he is selling?

@Peacoat

Last edited:

Edward

Bartender
Well please take this as me having been scammed and reporting it.
I paid Zot 1500$ for two jackets, both had broken zippers that where not disclosed and he has ignored all communications since taking my money.

He is not even trying to explain himself, just silence...
How is that not a scam?

Have a look at his postings, all he does is sell, no interraction with the community other than trying to sell jackets.
Why do we need someone like this if you can't trust what he is selling?

@Peacoat

Registered. I'll pass this on to management.

BikerMan

A-List Customer
Seemed like a nice cat to me. Bad vibes. Something personal might have happened with his life. You never know. I’ve been following the lounge for a couple of years. My eyes are pretty bad so if I sell anything I’ll double check it or have my Wife check it out. Don’t taint the lounge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff