Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Lost Worlds J-24

TheGuitarFairy

Practically Family
Hi Friends,

Offering here what I thought was going to be a forever jacket, my LW J-24 size 44. Letting this one go really hurts. I've had since new and jacket has been out of the house less than five times and it shows. It suffers from the almost ubiquitous LW torn tape on main zip. Only tape is torn, fabric that holds main pin is untouched. Also I removed the three red crystals from front of jacket .. they're included. To put back all you have to do is reinsert and crimp tabs from behind. Belt is also included. Among such esteemed jacket aficionados I'm not going to get into LW quality or aesthetic pros/cons ... you all know what you're looking at. $1250 is the price, no trades. Thank you for your attention.
Pit to Pit 22"
Shoulder seam to seam 19.5"
Bottom of collar to hem (at back) 25"
Shoulder seam to edge of cuff (straight line) 25"
IMG_4883.jpg

IMG_4885.jpg

IMG_5160.jpg

IMG_5136.jpg

IMG_5140.jpg

IMG_5142.jpg

IMG_4976.jpg

Last edited:
Lost Worlds made me stop looking at jackets. All I'm wearing is my LW cross zip. This might be the best investment you can make. It's such a shame the main zipper is prone to failure like that... But even if you go through with replacing the zipper, the end result is worth it. Lifetime piece.

TheGuitarFairy

Practically Family
morning all, sorry for late replies ..
- width at hem is 20.5"
- Monitor you're really a treasure here on TFL, thanks for props ... I got home late last night, saw responses in my inbox and my heart sank. It's really hard to put this one on the block.
best,
mike

morning all, sorry for late replies ..
- width at hem is 20.5"
- Monitor you're really a treasure here on TFL, thanks for props ... I got home late last night, saw responses in my inbox and my heart sank. It's really hard to put this one on the block.
best,
mike

Well, for what it's worth, I always mean everything I say about any jacket I comment on, even though it may sound like I'm occasionally praising something a bit too much but LW makes a really good jacket.

It's a piece that outperforms pretty much anything out there in every possible way. It costs a lot of money but so does everything else and for me personally, so far it checks most of the boxes on the perfect leather jacket list. Certainly the ones that count.

I'd buy this off you this instant if it was a 42 / I could easily afford it / didn't have another LW on the way.

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Well, for what it's worth, I always mean everything I say about any jacket I comment on, even though it may sound like I'm occasionally praising something a bit too much but LW makes a really good jacket.

It's a piece that outperforms pretty much anything out there in every possible way. It costs a lot of money but so does everything else and for me personally, so far it checks most of the boxes on the perfect leather jacket list. Certainly the ones that count.

I'd buy this off you this instant if it was a 42 / I could easily afford it / didn't have another LW on the way.
+1

TheGuitarFairy

Practically Family
Bfd70, thank you man ... it's embarrassing for me these "fit pics"
Monitor, as you probably know, LWs J24/23 are slim fitting jackets comparatively, i.e. measurements above could be considered more typical of a 42 from another maker. I went w/ a LW 44 cause I wanted to be able to layer a little.
TFL is a great corner of the internet! Thanks all ..

Sigh .. PM received, THANK YOU.
I'm reminded of my very first post to TFL .. I had just gotten this Vanson (Gambler? Coyote? some dumb name) for $100 .. had never worn a cross zip and had no idea what I was looking at (enter flannel shirt ; )
Sold it within a few months .. I kinda' miss that jacket ; )
View attachment 219675

I can see why... This did fit you pretty much perfectly and those lapels are rarely witnessed greatness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran