Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Lost Worlds Ryder Jacket

sshack

A-List Customer
Lost Worlds Ryder Jacket for sale. Size 42

Price: $675 OBO

Russet Brown Horsehide.

Condition: Like New. I've looked it over thoroughly and haven't found any scratches. No bad smells. The leather is very heavyweight, still needs to be broken in. Can definitely "stand on its own." Beautiful graining. In the pics (see link below) the most accurate color is represented by the pictures where there is a little bit of shadow on the jacket. I've also included full sun and full shade for comparison.

The inside lining is clean and like new.
Moleskin pocket lining-- like new, no stains or pilling.

History: I bought this for my father 2 years ago (dad is 2nd owner). Dad is downsizing and clearing out his closet. He's literally never worn it except for when I first gave it to him and he tried it on. It's been in his closet ever since.

Measurements: I've done my best to be hyper accurate, but tape measurements (using a Clover tailor tape) are always subjective... That said...

Label size: 42"

Pit 2 Pit: 22.5" I just double checked this P2P measurement (taken across the back, zipped up). It's actually closer to 22.5 to 22 and 3/4. I realized that because of the "pleats" in the back of the jacket, there's a lot of give/stretch. If I stretch the jacket to "unfold" it to be as flat as possible while I measure, it definitely gets to 23," but I wouldn't say that it's a true or comfy 23."

Sleeve length (from shoulder seam straight down on longest sleeve edge): 25"

Shoulder Seam to Shoulder seam (Across the back of jacket): 19.5"

Back of collar seam to bottom of jacket: 25"

Let me know if you have any questions!

http://s1192.photobucket.com/user/ssuh/library/Jacket -- Link to ALL THE PICS

Last edited:

Mkeview

New in Town
I'm interested. Any fit pics w/ measurements of wearer? I believe this fits me. 40 in chest and 5'9/10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails