Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Lost Worlds Suburban 36 (two way zipper, goatskin?)

hieu

A-List Customer
For sale is a Lost Worlds Suburban. Selling because the shoulders are unfortunately too narrow for me. That being said, this is a really comfortable pattern. I've worn jackets with wider shoulders that have been more restrictive and uncomfortable ***(cough Aero).

The seller I got it from says he vaguely remembers it being goatskin. It's very heavy and certainly doesn't look like any goatskin I've seen. If I had to blindly guess, I would guess horsehide. There is no hide tag however, so you can judge for yourself based off the photos.

Condition is good. The leather has some beautiful graining and is very comfortable. There are scuffs and cuts which have all been included in the pictures. All hardware is in great condition and functioning well. Particularly cool is the two way zipper!

Asking price: $310 shipped worldwide (payment through PayPal FF)

Measurements:
s2s - 44.5cm / 17.5"
p2p - 52cm / 20.5"
back length (bottom of collar to hem) - 62cm / 24.5"
shoulder to cuff (straight) - 60cm / 23.5"

DSC02866.jpg

DSC02868.jpg

DSC02861.jpg
DSC02862.jpg
DSC02874.jpg
DSC02877.jpg

skybert

One of the Regulars
Could you post pictures of the measurements you provided? I want this to fit, but fear that it's too small.

Thanks!

skybert

One of the Regulars
Thanks! Unfortunately I don't think it will fit me.

Someone should get this tho. Great jacket at a great price

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner