Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: "Marvington II" Service Boot - Tobacco Chamois Roughout - 1035 8.5

Michaelknowssomestuff

New in Town
Hey guys,

after thinking about for some months I'll let go my Marvingtons II from Witheredfig because they did not the wear they really deserve.
They're made out of Tobacco Chamois Roughout Leather on the 1035 last in size Viberg 8.5
Boots where purchased directly from Witheredfig and are in Europe. International shipping is of course possible.
Th leather has no defects and there's a lot of potential left for evolution.
Asking negotiable 450€ (shipping in Europe included) for other countries we will get that fixed too.
If you have questions according to sizing or any other information please let me know.

Attachments

• MIC_0058.JPG
    MIC_0058.JPG
    948.4 KB · Views: 144
  • MIC_0059.JPG
    MIC_0059.JPG
    899 KB · Views: 136
  • MIC_0060.JPG
    MIC_0060.JPG
    872.5 KB · Views: 132
  • MIC_0061.JPG
    MIC_0061.JPG
    909.3 KB · Views: 142
  • MIC_0064.JPG
    MIC_0064.JPG
    806.2 KB · Views: 121
  • MIC_0065.JPG
    MIC_0065.JPG
    1,012.4 KB · Views: 134

pesayermm

New in Town
Have you sold them yet? I'm interested but in the US.

Do you know your Brannock size? I'm a 9 C/D Brannock, curious to know how these might fit, especially in relation to Viberg 2030.

Michaelknowssomestuff

New in Town
Have you sold them yet? I'm interested but in the US.

Do you know your Brannock size? I'm a 9 C/D Brannock, curious to know how these might fit, especially in relation to Viberg 2030.
Hi man,

not sold them yet. Shipping to the US is not a problem.

Im 9.5E in Brannock, US9 in John Lofgren and Red Wing, US9.5 in Clinch, US10 in Adidas. Length of my feet is 27,4cm. Unfortunately I do not own any 2030 Vibergs and have never tried a pair of them. Do you need any other information or does that help?

Michael

Kags26

New in Town
Hey guys,

after thinking about for some months I'll let go my Marvingtons II from Witheredfig because they did not the wear they really deserve.
They're made out of Tobacco Chamois Roughout Leather on the 1035 last in size Viberg 8.5
Boots where purchased directly from Witheredfig and are in Europe. International shipping is of course possible.
Th leather has no defects and there's a lot of potential left for evolution.
Asking negotiable 450€ (shipping in Europe included) for other countries we will get that fixed too.
If you have questions according to sizing or any other information please let me know.
Hi,

Are these still available? If so where are you in EU?

Ya-Silly-Goose

New in Town
Whether these are sold or not, I have a relevant question on sizing for Viberg. I'm in the USA and fit a 9 Brannock, 8.5/9 J&M, 9/9.5 Nike, 9/9.5 Solomon, 9 Merrill, 9 sneakers and normal shoes in general, 8.5 Truman with small insert, 8.5 Parkhurst with small insert, but I have a narrow heel, low volume foot, but with a high and long arch whose heel-to-ball is a 9.5/10. Also a large big toe for need of a little wiggle room. Yet my foot as a whole is on the narrow C width side.

What do you think I fit in Viberg, since you have experience with several pairs? Might it be that your boots fit me? I've been reluctant to pull the trigger on a purchase of used Vibergs because of my foot size being weird and Viberg hasn't been rezponsive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo