Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS MENS DRESS SHOES MANY COLORS SIZES 9.5 10 10.5 GATORS GIORGIO BRUTINI

mt_spiffy

Vendor
I am located in Madison, WI but I can meet you in Milwaukee, Chicago, Minneapolis, or anywhere in between if you are willing to work with my schedule. I can also ship Priority Mail domestically and

internationally if I receive payment ahead of time. Here are the shoes:

Giorgio Brutini Mens Dress Shoes 10 M Powder Blue cloth $50

This is a GORGEOUS pair of baby blue dress shoes by Giorgio Brutini. They are leather with the woven fabric on top. Size 10M. Style # is 810643-1. This is one of the most beautiful pair of shoes I have

and they've only been worn once or twice!

babyshoes1.jpg

babyshoes2.jpg

babyshoes3.jpg

Miralto Mens Dress Shoes 10.5 10 1/2 navy blue gators $25

This is a very trendy pair of mens dress shoes by Miralto, which is supposedly the same as Hugo Vitelli. Similar to Stacy Adams and the like. They are style # P0011NVY size 10.5 style name ARTURO.

They have been worn only slightly and are still in great shape. They have the faux alligator pattern on the sides and the cloth on the top, very cool! Note also the gold tips.

blueshoes1.jpg

blueshoes2.jpg

Hugo Vitelli Mens Dress Shoes 10.5 burgundy wine gators $20

This is a very trendy pair of mens dress shoes by Hugo Vitelli. They are style # P3855BRG style name UNICA size 10.5. They have been worn only slightly and are still in great shape. They have the faux

alligator pattern on the sides and the cloth on the top, very cool!

burgundyshoes2.jpg

burgundyshoes3.jpg

Miralto Mens Dress Shoes 10.5 10 1/2 cream tan woven $10

This is a very trendy pair of mens dress shoes by Miralto, which is the same as Hugo Vitelli. Similar to Stacy Adams and the like. They are style # P0082CRM size 10.5. They have some slight wear, hence

the great price! They have the woven pattern on top, and are guaranteed to receive a lot of compliments!

creamshoes2.jpg

creamshoes3.jpg

mt_spiffy

Vendor
Roberto Chillini Mens Dress Shoes 10.5 green gators $20

This is a very trendy pair of mens dress shoes by Roberto Chillini. Similar to Stacy Adams and the like. They are style #134426 size 10.5 the color is "olive". They are a faux lizard and alligator pattern. Very

cool shoes!

green1.jpg

green2.jpg

Hugo Vitelli Mens Dress Shoes 10.5 mustard brown gators $20

This is a very trendy pair of mens dress shoes by Hugo Vitelli. Similar to Stacy Adams and the like. They are style #P7854MST size 10.5 the style name is ALANI. They are a faux lizard, snake, and

alligator pattern. Very cool shoes!

mustardshoes2.jpg

mustardshoes3.jpg

Martino Coy Mens Dress Shoes 10.5 purple snake lizard $15

This is a very trendy pair of mens dress shoes by Marino. Apparently this is the same company as Hugo Vitelli, Miralto, etc. Similar to Stacy Adams and the like. They are style #P20PRP size 10.5. They

are a faux lizard/snake pattern. OUTRAGEOUS shoes!

purple1.jpg

purple2.jpg

purple3.jpg

Hugo Vitelli Mens Dress Shoes 10 purple gators cloth $15

This is a very trendy pair of mens dress shoes by Hugo Vitelli. Similar to Stacy Adams and the like. They are style #P150PRP size 10. They are a faux gator pattern with cloth tops and a brass buckle. Slight

wear, not noticable to me. OUTRAGEOUS shoes!

purpleshoes2.jpg

mt_spiffy

Vendor
Hugo Vitelli Mens Dress Shoes 10.5 gray silver cloth $20

This is a very trendy pair of mens dress shoes by Hugo Vitelli. They are style # P3243GRY style name GALAXI size 10.5. They have been worn only slightly. They have the cloth stripes on the top of the

shoe, and are grey and silver in color.

silvershoes1.jpg

silvershoes2.jpg

silvershoes3.jpg

Tiger Zebra Stripe Mens Dress Shoes size 10 red black $40

These are without a doubt the most outrageous dress shoes I have ever seen. The pictures say it all. The brand is Plaits Shooze, the style is Stripes, the size is 10. YOU WILL WOW EVERYONE

WEARING THEM! I only wore them once or twice, and when I did, !!!!!! If I could still comfortably fit size 10 I wouldnt give them up! DONT MISS THIS CHANCE I've never seen any like this before,

and likely you wont again!

stripes1.jpg

stripes2.jpg

stripes3.jpg

Miralto Mens Dress Shoes 10.5 10 1/2 tan gators cloth

This is a very trendy pair of mens dress shoes by Miralto, which is supposedly the same as Hugo Vitelli. Similar to Stacy Adams and the like. They are style # P25SHL size 10.5. They have been worn only

slightly and are still in great shape. They have the faux alligator pattern on the sides and the cloth on the top, very cool!

tanshoes2.jpg

tanshoes3.jpg

Placido Dress Shoes 9.5 E 10 yellow gators alligator

This is a very trendy pair of mens dress shoes by Placido. Similar to Stacy Adams and the like. They are style # D69 size 9.5E. At the time I wore size 10 or 10.5 regular and these fit me perfectly, so I

would consider them if you are a 9.5, a 10, or a 10.5. They have the faux alligator pattern and are very stylish!

yellowshoes2.jpg

yellowshoes3.jpg

mt_spiffy

Vendor
I am actually size 11! These shoes are small to me.

Do what I do when I find a really hot pair of 12's-- wear insoles and/or two pair of socks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran