Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Mens Vintage Ankle Boots * Sold *

Doug C

Practically Family
Hey guys, I'm not sure what brand these are, and there is no size marked that I can find, though they fit me well and I'm a 10.5E, the soles measure almost 13" long by 4&3/8" wide. They are in used vintage condition with scuffs here and there that would probably polish/buff out for the most part (I haven't tried), and there is one pretty deep scratch back towards the heal on one of them (see the close up pic). The soles are a rubber composition over welted leather mid-sole. The rubber which is not unlike the neoprene used on Alden 405s (maybe the same stuff?) is still in pretty good shape and the heals that were possibly cat-paws are worn a little more and would need replacement before the soles. They obviously feature a cap toe and speed lace hooks. The toungue's have been pierced to accomodate the laces running through in order to keep tongue in place. What I like best about them is the toe box and the general profile that the boot has because of it, they look awesome with cuffed jeans etc.. the boots are stuffed with plastic bags in the pics to maintain their shape. $60 shipped in the US, a little more outside the states.

Doug C

Doug C

Practically Family
Folks, I just checked the insoles of these boots and hears what I found:
They are actually marked sz. "11", like I said I wear a 10.5E and they fit with a little toe room. They have a union stamp/crest that reads "factory 357", some partial text regarding the oil resistant soles and something else that's close to "**ro tan". There is an arch support piece in each and a full lineing that reads "pacifate protected". The tongues are intact but the lineing on the back of each are missing.

Doug C

Doug C

Practically Family
MrBern, I'm still waiting for your payment or atleast a word about your plans on this. PLEASE check your PMs. I had planned to ship them first thing this morning with some other items that were going out (one trip to wait in line at the post office) before work.

Doug C

MrBern

I'll Lock Up
Doug C said:
MrBern, I'm still waiting for your payment or atleast a word about your plans on this. PLEASE check your PMs. I had planned to ship them first thing this morning with some other items that were going out (one trip to wait in line at the post office) before work.

Doug C

Happy Monday to you all!
I dont venture online over the weekend.
Especially when the Superbowl is raging.
I'll check the PMs right now.
-Bern

Doug C

Practically Family
Still available... I should have specified I'll accept paypal on these.
-Doug C

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic