Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Mint Junkers 23 Jewel Manual Wind Chronograph - WWII Inspired - $300 Shipped

DerekSolomon

New in Town
Hey all, I'm selling my Junkers JU-52 Manual Wind Chronograph. I'm asking $300, which includes shipping CONUS. It is the model 6204-2, with the 23 jewel Poljot 3133 movement.

I am the original owner. This watch is in mint condition, and comes with a brand new 20mm Megastrap which matches the watch beautifully! It is styled after the WWII era German military pilot chronographs. It is sizeable, and tall. The watch seconds is actually at the 9:00 position, while the chronometric functions use the sweep second hand.

For those not familiar with this type of watch, here are the details:

Poljot 3133 hand wind movement with chronograph function - 23 jewels
Date at 6:00
Sapphire crystal with exhibition back
Black dial with white luminous hands and markers
Stainless steel case in satin finish, with large crown
Coin edge steel bezel
38mm diameter
Made in Germany

Also included are my 2 originally worn flieger straps (Jurgens - handmade in Germany). This is so you can keep the buckles and screws for future use. This watch keeps excellent time, and there are absolutely no noticeable flaws in the case, crystal or use of this watch. Just remember to be careful with the pushers (stop the chronograph before resetting it).

Here are pictures:

https://picasaweb.google.com/derek998/JunkersJU5208222011?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCMaL1aqRma7iowE&feat=directlink

I accept Paypal. Please send all questions to Derek.Solomon@S1.com Thanks!

-Derek

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner