Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Mix of Fedoras

Trotsky

A-List Customer
Stetson Mallory Black Fedora

My first Fedora, and all wool. I think I wore it once or twice before I went full vintage and Akubra. Size is 7 3/8
It's basically brand new and a good starter/beater hat. I will never wear it, as I prefer brown or grey.

$20+shipping

Royal Stetson by Stetson

What makes this stand out is the color, it's a 7/18 and just about fits me. It's obviously a stingy brim and other than some wear on the lettering on the sweatband, pretty darn good shape.

$25+shipping

Yorkshire Tweed Fedora (is that the right term?)

I would call this a Tweed Fedora, it's actually fairly stiff and heavy with a flip up brim rather than the traditional flipped down brim. Size 7 3/8.

$10+shipping

State Trooper Hat

Ex-State Trooper hat: Ohio, I think.

Good, stiff and heavy hat. Great for an outdoor beater hat without looking 100% like a park ranger. Size 7 3/8, some moth bites.

$10+shipping

Last edited:

Trotsky

A-List Customer
Bump.

Any offers will be welcomed. Shipping will be the cheapest I can do, if you like.

Omne

Familiar Face
PM sent on the Mallory- always good to have a knock about around. ( not to mention it's the only one that fits me...)

appa69

New in Town
I either can't figure out how to send a pm, or can't because I'm too new. Is there another way I can contact you regarding the Stetson? Thanks.

Trotsky

A-List Customer
You need 15 posts before you can PM. You can contact me off list at Trotsky1940 at gmail dot com

_Nightwing

One of the Regulars
Is the Royal Stetson still for sale, is it kind of a light olive green or how would you describe that color, what is the brim width please, and is it a 7⅛ size?

Trotsky

A-List Customer
My wife describes it as more of a light forest green, I'm a little on the color blind myself (especially greens) but it is definitely a green color. Brim width is 2 inches. It is marked as a 7 1/8 as well. I have somebody else interested but I have no set deal as of yet. Shipping on it will run $8-10 I am thinking, depending on your locale.

appa69

New in Town
photo.JPG

Got it today. LOVE the color. I've been looking for a nice green for a while. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextstop1derland