Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: my entire Indigofera collection (6 jackets, 1 jeans)

Lit Up

One of the Regulars
I’m selling my Indigofera collection - 6 jackets and 1 pair of jeans - and hoping to sell it as one lot if possible. Reason for sale is they never fit me properly. I’m based in central London near Kings Cross/St Pancras/Euston/Camden and would prefer to do a trade in person.

2 eagle risings, 4 copelands, all size “S”.

Indigofera use vanity sizing. “S” is really “M” in other brands. So these will be great if you usually wear medium in other brands, 40in chest or less. If you’re a 42 they can still be worn as they’re quite broad in the shoulders, but you won’t be able to button them up comfortably, which is why I’m selling.

Eagle Rising, Two Tone (High / Low Desert Denim) (2018)
Eagle Rising, Red Selvage (2020)
Copeland - high desert denim (rare - one of 24…) (2018)
Copeland, Blue Harper Woods Denim (2019)
Copeland, Yucatan Selvage - Off White (2022)
Copeland, Black Gunpowder (2018)
Clint Jeans, Black Gunpowder, unworn and unhemmed, with tags, size: 34W/36L (2019)

Never washed by me since new. Most were worn once or twice and then hung up in my closet for years. The one worn the most is the gunpowder. If you soak the gunpowder now, it will give you “sick fades” :) The HDD has some small marks on the arm.

I’m looking to sell all of these as a lot for £975. Good value for 6 jackets and a pair of jeans! I spent about £1,600 on all of these items, and that was before the Brexit import duties - would cost more now.

Images here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner