Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: N-I-B Smithbilt Western Hat - 7-1/4 – 3x white felt

TPD166

One Too Many
New in the box Smithbilt 3X white felt western/cowboy hat, size 7-1/4. A beautiful and well-made hat that I bought for someone else, but it was not their size. Not my size either and just interested in getting my costs back. The hat is in the original shipping box and I am told it is from the 1990s – however, there is not a “hat box” interior for storing the hat. Also, the color is actually white – not silverbelly, etc. I will try to post better pics and specific brim and crown measurements tonight when I get home. Asking $40 shipped in the U.S. (my costs with shipping included). If you are interested, or have questions, please send me a PM or email me thru Fedora Lounge (email is preferred – however, I no longer post my email address due to some unprofessional emails from non-FL members in the past).
SMITHBILT1.jpg

SMITHBILT3.jpg

SMITHBILT2.jpg

SMITHBILT4.jpg

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
White (to me) is so very rare, I sure do wish this was more my size, (well I guess you would keep it if it was larger)...very nice hat. The white color is something I still desire to obtain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo