Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS - NorShor Leather horsehide half-belt - size 42

Man of Vintage

A-List Customer
Up for grabs is a NorShor half-belt made from Horween horsehide - the leather has some phenomenal grain throughout. The main zip is a NOS Conmatic. Jacket is in practically new condition - tried on once, found it to not fit me - I'm a 44-46, this fits like a 42, or a tight 44.

Asking $470 (includes shipping) anywhere in CONUS. Payment via Paypal "friends style" preferred.

Measurements while zipped:

Pit to Pit: 22.5"
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 19”
Shoulder seam to sleeve cuff: 24.5"
Back of collar seam to bottom hem of jacket: 24.5”
Hem width: 20.5

PM to claim and I will send my PayPal email.

front.jpg
back.jpg
cuff.jpg
zip.jpg
chest.jpg
label.jpg
horsehide.jpg

Kennyz

Familiar Face
It's not going to fit me either, but I wanted to say that jacket is gorgeous, and has an awesome hide. Someone is going to get a fantastic jacket! GLWTHS, Rockabilly.

Ken

westportrich

One of the Regulars
To anyone eyeballing this jacket...I own the exact same one (I even did a short write up on it so look it up here on Fedora Lounge). I will tell you to BUY IT NOW!!! The jacket is second to none! Good price too!

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
THAT is a beauty sir!! And very very well photographed indeed. Good luck with the sale, it's sadly not in my budget presently.

Damn that is NICE. I almost think I could squeeze into it. 22.5” is probably a bit too tight to zip...for that price though it’s almost too good to pass on. Won’t come around that cheap ever again. Calculating...

GW KY

Practically Family
Damn that is NICE. I almost think I could squeeze into it. 22.5” is probably a bit too tight to zip...for that price though it’s almost too good to pass on. Won’t come around that cheap ever again. Calculating...
Seems a bit short and tight for me...6'1, 195, but damn its pretty. So tempting

Kennyz

Familiar Face
Nice!!! Congratulations, Kunja.

Ken

Hello everyone, I'm the lucky new owner of this fine jacket. Below are some fit pics and a comparison with the real deal, my 40'/50's halfbelt (I believe a Californian) that I've been wearing for the past 10 years. The vintage jacket is just bit big for me now after some recent weight loss, but I doubt I'll ever part with it.

View attachment 182647 View attachment 182648

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
Both jackets (vintage HB and GW Ventura) look to be bigger than needed to fit perfectly, it's more noticeable from the back (in a matter of sizing). Vintage HB fits a bit better despite being even bigger/roomier.
Both jackets are very nice by itselves, but each would fit much better if to get in correct size.
P.S. @Kunja, I might help you with both, if @bretron changes his thoughts - please don't hesitate to PM me)

Last edited:

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
Ha! Probably right but I intend to keep both! Cheers K
And that's smart decision Sir!;)
Congrats anyway, nice jackets both. I esp. like the vintage one, that's a really cool piece of history.

Last edited:

Thuggee

Practically Family
Coming from someone who has also lost a significant amount of weight recently several of my jackets I feel may be a size to big but to be honest I like them like that I’m not into sausage tight fits I much prefer a looser fit when it comes to certain styles, end of the day if you feel they fit and are happy that’s all that matters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko