Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Obscenely modern Cafè Racer jacket from Oceandrive Leather Sz. 38

Cole

One of the Regulars
I'm selling a Oceandrive Leather modell B22 jacket. I know it is so obsceanly modern, that this might not be the right place and some of you fellas might come close to a heart attack viewing the pictures. ;) :)

This is one of the first B22 jackets made bei ODL and the jacket retailed for about $ 2.000,00 according to Darryl Christensen from ODL. The leather this jacket is made from is Argentinian cow / steer (as far as I know) and not available anymore and might be even nicer then the leather used for the new jackets.

It is a very high quality jacket that is on par with the Vanson and Aero jackets I own.

I came accross it by accident on the secondary market a while back and bought it for my wife, which loved the design. Sadly it turned out to be to tight around the shoulders for her (seems like carrying your children around broadens ones back quite a lot :) ). Oh and of course it was not cut for a person with boobs either. ;)

Measurements (taken off of actual jacket laying flat, zipped. Note: These are Approx.):

Pit to Pit: 19,09"
Waist: 17,72"
Sleeve length: 23,03"
Accross shoulders: 17,32"
Back length: 24,02"

I'm asking 500,00 € for this jacket, which is quite a steal if you consider the retail price from ODL.

I will ship worldwide. Shipping costs via DHL depend on the shipping destination (within Germany 6,90 €, 17,00 € within the EU, 36,00 € to the U.S. & Canada, 42,00 € to the rest of the world).

odl20.jpg

odl21.jpg

odl23.jpg

odl24.jpg

odl25.jpg

odl26.jpg

SteveAS

Practically Family
I think it's a cool jacket! The stretch panels would be functional and they're an interesting stylistic element.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy