Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: OOE YOFUKUTEN OA LOT SOA03XXD-0823 JEANS - 1940S WIDE STRAIGHT FIT

gily

A-List Customer
For sale is a NEW pair of OOE YOFUKUTEN in size 38 (see size details below, they will shrink to a 35.4" waist) , these are the newest fit just released this week for Standard and Strange, sold out instantly as always - OA LOT SOA03XXD-0823 JEANS - 1940S WIDE STRAIGHT FIT

These are Ooe's newest fit, the Lot S03XX jeans - they're a high rise, wide straight leg with essentially no taper at all, inspired by WWII-era jeans from the 1940s. They've got a classic five pocket configuration, with a custom button fly and copper rivet reinforcements that Ooe have precisely matched to original samples in their archives. Also like the jeans that inspired them, they feature olive drab HBT pocket bags, and all yellow thread throughout.

Asking $350 shipped, payment via PayPal as FF; selling because I ordered these jeans as pre-order a long time ago and since then I bough several other jeans and have too many now (see my other listings for more denim) These are brand new I just got them yesterday, they have not been soaked and I have not even tried them.

SizeWaistFront RiseUpper ThighKneeLeg OpeningInseam
38 (RAW)38.2"13.4"14.6"10.2"10.2"36"
38 (Post Wash)35.4"12.4"13.8"9.6"9.6"32.9"

• Unsanforized "Shrink-to-Fit"

002.jpg
oo.jpg
oo1.jpg
oo3.jpg

Dansoldschool

One of the Regulars
Hey,

I got them in 35. They fit very well in raw. Too good. Can’t wash them. But would need a 36 or 37 which doesn’t exist. OOE told me they will stretch out in waist for an inch again. Then 38 is too much I guess.
You are looking for 36 or bigger?
GLWS!

gily

A-List Customer
Not looking, I have too many pairs now. If you use hot water they can go to 35, you may also try the dryer it will go to 35 for sure; I usually just soak them in water and the size 38 fits me perfect post wash, Im usually a 36-35 waist

Dansoldschool

One of the Regulars
It's a great one. Perfect cut.
If the stretch out would not be there I would try. Had once a 36 of oa01 in different denim, washed hot, too big. Another oa01 in 34 in different denim was too snug, didn’t stretch out as it should. I’ll make a short cold soak and also look for a 36.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner