Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS or FT: FREEWHEELERS SUNSET D-POCKET DEERSKIN JACKET SIZE 42

Sherlocklooms

Familiar Face
Hi,

Selling?trading a lovely Freewheelers Sunset D-Pocket Deerskin size 42. The coloring of this leather is truly amazing. I find myself stopping in to check this jacket in my closet and just handle it from time to time for the sake of it. It has qualities hard to describe, just has to be experienced. Despite all that, just not my style. I thought this jacket was going to be my ride and die but I just don't find myself wearing it all that much. So I'm going to release it.

I'd love to trade it for a Freewheelers Mulholland 42. If you look at my previous posts I've been looking for one for awhile.

Only thing to note is that there are two flaws in the leather. This can be seen in one of the photos of the front. I don't mind it, can only really be seen if looked for. Otherwise jacker it in excellent shape.

I'm in the LA area.

If interested let me know and we can discuss details.

Thanks fellas.

Attachments

• IMG_4484.jpg
    IMG_4484.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 543
  • IMG_4487.jpg
    IMG_4487.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 494
  • IMG_4486.jpg
    IMG_4486.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 421
  • IMG_4485.jpg
    IMG_4485.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 475

Sherlocklooms

Familiar Face
Hi gents, ideally I'd love to trade this jacket for a FW Mulholland. However, it's also for sale. I'm asking 1500 USD. Here are some basic measurements:

P2P: 22 1/2 inches
Shoulder: 21 inches
Sleeve: 26 inch

Happy to message or chat any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch