Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Peacoat “DSCP by Sterlingwear” 46L---Price Reduced

mtds

New in Town
Offered for sale one peacoat: “DSCP by Sterlingwear” 46L in excellent condition. I bought this coat and realized what I needed was a 46R. Found a decent 46R (unfortunately not as nice as this one), so it is time to pass this 46 Long onto whoever wants it.

Condition:
Not new, but few signs of wear. No worn places, no tears, no stains, no damage at all. Original buttons. Clean pockets. No odors. Recently dry-cleaned. The lower part of the lining is just starting to show signs of pilling. Cuffs, collar, elbows, hems are all in great shape, no noticeable wear.

Measurements:
-armpit to armpit at the base of the sleeves, coat buttoned, is 24”.
-sleeve length from the shoulder seam to the cuff, following the curve of the sleeve, is 27-3/4”.
-top of shoulder to top of shoulder, straight across the back, is 20-3/4”.
-collar seam to bottom back of coat is 35-1/2”.

Price is $100 shipped to a U.S. address. Sorry, gentlemen, but no sales outside the U.S. Payment by PayPal or a USPS money order.

You can see how I behave on line by checking me out at that auction site; I'm "mtds" there also. If you have questions feel free to PM or email me at mtds5973-tflATyahoo.com.

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Jackrinse

New in Town
I would love to buy this from you mtds but I am in Sydney Australia?
Would you consider sending it over here?
I could pay via paypal for the price and pay the fees fro my end?
cheers
Gareth

mtds

New in Town
Hi Gareth. The forum won't allow me to PM you for some reason. Please send an email to the address in my offering post and we can discuss this off-line.

I would love to buy this from you mtds but I am in Sydney Australia?
Would you consider sending it over here?
I could pay via paypal for the price and pay the fees fro my end?
cheers
Gareth

Jackrinse

New in Town
Hi

Hi Gareth. The forum won't allow me to PM you for some reason. Please send an email to the address in my offering post and we can discuss this off-line.

Hi and thanks for the reply.
I tried to send you an email from work earlier today.
The address in your post did not work for some reason.
My address is
Emailgt
At
Bigpond
Dot
Com
I hope that makes sense ;0)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy