Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS:Pork Pie Converted Cowboy Hat 7 1/2

Tom-n-Perris

Vendor
Well here is another newly refurbished and redone vintage Cowboy hat which is now transformed into a Pork Pie hat. I have been testing my hatting skills and I have one too many of these that are taking up space in the house. So it is time to make some room for more hats for me to work on and learn on.
The hat has been cleaned, re-blocked, new sweat band, vintage grosgrain ribbon with bow and hand made sewn in red liner. The hat color may be a slightly off in color than the pictures portray due to the flash.

Hat Color: Tan/Mojave
Crown: 4 inches
Brim: 2 1/4 inches
Ribbon Color: Apricot 1 1/2 inches
Size: 7 1/2, 60 cm. or 23 5/8 inches
Liner Color: Red hand made and is sewn into the hat

For this one I am asking $135.00 dollars plus shipping I will consider offers. I have put a lot of time and work into this hat and at this stage I think this is a fair price for a refurbished hat. I thought I would give you Gentleman on Fedora Lounge first crack at this hat. If there are no takers it will be off to Ebay to try my luck. Send me a PM if interested.

In case you are wondering this was my inspiration for the color combination for the hat.:D
psicleCreamsicleBar.jpg

DSCF6197.jpg

DSCF6198.jpg

DSCF6199.jpg

DSCF6202.jpg

DSCF6203.jpg

DSCF6204.jpg

troy

One of the Regulars
Tom, I am so happy that this hat is not my size. I try to buy more economical hats, but that hat is stunning, and if it were my size I would have a very difficult time preventing myself from splurging.

Very nice job. I have always been a huge fan of the Creamsicle, and although I don't own any hats quite that bold, I feel i would find a way to pull it off.

Please don't get me wrong, I do not think the hat is overpriced in any way. I just try to find the super deals when I can. Once the holidays are over, if you are interested in trying that same hat in a 7-1/8, let me know, maybe I can save up and splurge just this once.

Troy

Tom-n-Perris

Vendor
Randooch, Troy thank you for your kind words about my work.

Troy, it would be my honor and a pleasure to make you a hat in this color combination in a size 7 1/8. In fact I have another cowboy hat body which is just waiting to get cleaned and redone into the Creamsicle Pork Pie Hat.:cool: So Troy just let me know when you are ready and I will get started.:D

kyboots

Practically Family
My computer at work will not allow pics so will view tonight. The colors SOUND great, but I don't want full cowboy hat even though I am a cowboy boot person.
Still like the fedoras but the description sounds interesting and very cool!-- BTW what does " Bump " mean?---John

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo