Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Rainbow Country Hercules sz 44 Black

gily

A-List Customer
For sale my rainbow country black Hercules jacket in size 44 (it is very rare to find a rainbow country jacket in this size)it is in like new condition, I have wear this jacket just 2 times inside my house, you can still see the shine in the leather, this jacket is amazing the quality is on pair with freewheelers, asking $2,000 shipped within CONUS payment via PayPal FF

Pit tp pit : 56cm (22")

Back length (neck to bottom): 65.5cm (25 3/4")

Shoulder: 48cm (18 3/4")

Sleeve: 63.5cm (25")
IMG_0499.JPG

IMG_0493.JPG

IMG_0497.JPG

Brandrea33

One Too Many
Why are you selling this jacket exactly :rolleyes:

Im always perplexed by jacket measurements and people’s actual measurments. With a 44” chest, that jacket should be skin tight and yet it looks like you have room to breathe.

I’m a 42” chest and I’ve owned jackets with 46” chest measurements that look tighter than that …

If I were you, I’d reconsider, it looks PERFECT lol.

gily

A-List Customer
Why are you selling this jacket exactly :rolleyes:

Im always perplexed by jacket measurements and people’s actual measurments. With a 44” chest, that jacket should be skin tight and yet it looks like you have room to breathe.

I’m a 42” chest and I’ve owned jackets with 46” chest measurements that look tighter than that …

If I were you, I’d reconsider, it looks PERFECT lol.
Thank you, selling because I need the money but now I may reconsider LOL. Thanks again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner