Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Rare Lost Worlds Cowboy Western Shirt

Stringmaster

One of the Regulars
I've lost a considerable amount of weight and it's time for me to start moving my collection of things that don't fit any longer (keep an eye on the Classifieds).

This is a rare Lost Worlds Cowboy Shirt !!, size XXL. This was purchased about 18-20 years ago when my band at the time ordered matching shirts. It was only worn once or twice and has sat in the closet since. The shirt is essentially as new--no issues. Done up in a killer two-one navy/dark teal gabardine material, with goldish piping. Pearl snaps, smile pockets, etc. Very close in look to an original 40's shirt. These are no longer available. It's the pride of my shirt collection, but I've shrunk so much that there's no hope in tailoring it to fit, so time to pass it on.
I see on the Lost Worlds site that these are no longer available:
http://www.lostworldsinc.com/Vintage_Western_Cowboy_Shirt_2.htm
See photos for some measurements (let me know if you need others)

Due to the rarity, quality, and condition priced at $180 including PayPal fees and shipping (US only)--A bargain IMO
Thanks!
dduplan@aol.com

Last edited:

Stringmaster

One of the Regulars
Would love to see this awesome and rare shirt go to a good home--will consider reasonable offers--thanks.

Arnold

One of the Regulars
Lost Worlds textile work is top notch, in my experience. Not my size or style, but a fine shirt. Good luck with the sale!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR