Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Real McCoys N1 Deck Jacket 38

breezer

Practically Family
This wonderful jacket is just too small for me and so I am reluctantly offering it up for sale here. I'll be shopping for size 40 in due course - swaps would be considered.
DSC_7982.jpg
DSC_7989.jpg
DSC_7991.jpg
DSC_7993.jpg
DSC_7998.jpg
DSC_8009.jpg
DSC_8011.jpg
DSC_8012.jpg
DSC_8013.jpg

Condition is good - certainly its been worn by me, but there are few obvious signs of wear & no rips, tears, holes or stains. From a smoke free household. The size is 38 - but please take into account the thick alpaca lining. The measurements are as follows:

P to P: 22 1/2
Shoulders: 18
Sleeves: 24
Body length: 27

The quality of an RMC garment is superb......and I would say the cut of this jacket is slimmer than the other brands. I've tried on Pike Bros and Iron Heart N1's and briefly owned a Buzz Rickson N1, and the RMC version is superior quality, no question. Its a beautiful olive / khaki colour, and is presented with the original sales tags from Japan. My price is £380 & shipping to wherever you are. This is approximately half of the retail price new, and a fair price I think.

air

One of the Regulars
Rather than too small I think it's a problem with the cut, you have space in the shoulders and waist yet the chest is a bit tight and the sleeves a bit too short.

breezer

Practically Family
Rather than too small I think it's a problem with the cut, you have space in the shoulders and waist yet the chest is a bit tight and the sleeves a bit too short.

negative - I'm a 40 all day long. The shoulders are definitely too tight, as is the pit to pit, and the sleeves are too short........I need a size up. RMC's in a 40 are hard to come by.....I purchased this hoping it would fit, and I was happy to wear it through several seasons......but eventually you want a jacket thats comfortable, as well as good looking!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB