FS: Real McCoys N1 Deck Jacket 38

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by breezer, Jan 26, 2021.

1. breezer

breezer Practically Family

This wonderful jacket is just too small for me and so I am reluctantly offering it up for sale here. I'll be shopping for size 40 in due course - swaps would be considered.
    DSC_7982.jpg DSC_7989.jpg DSC_7991.jpg DSC_7993.jpg DSC_7998.jpg DSC_8009.jpg DSC_8011.jpg DSC_8012.jpg DSC_8013.jpg
    Condition is good - certainly its been worn by me, but there are few obvious signs of wear & no rips, tears, holes or stains. From a smoke free household. The size is 38 - but please take into account the thick alpaca lining. The measurements are as follows:

P to P: 22 1/2
    Shoulders: 18
    Sleeves: 24
    Body length: 27

The quality of an RMC garment is superb......and I would say the cut of this jacket is slimmer than the other brands. I've tried on Pike Bros and Iron Heart N1's and briefly owned a Buzz Rickson N1, and the RMC version is superior quality, no question. Its a beautiful olive / khaki colour, and is presented with the original sales tags from Japan. My price is £380 & shipping to wherever you are. This is approximately half of the retail price new, and a fair price I think.

2. breezer

more pics available

3. air

air One of the Regulars

Rather than too small I think it's a problem with the cut, you have space in the shoulders and waist yet the chest is a bit tight and the sleeves a bit too short.

4. breezer

negative - I'm a 40 all day long. The shoulders are definitely too tight, as is the pit to pit, and the sleeves are too short........I need a size up. RMC's in a 40 are hard to come by.....I purchased this hoping it would fit, and I was happy to wear it through several seasons......but eventually you want a jacket thats comfortable, as well as good looking!

5. breezer

weekend bump £375

6. breezer

weekend bump £370

7. breezer

8. breezer

sunday bump £365

9. Merv

Merv One of the Regulars

Oh, I just realized your profile pic is Sutherland from Kelly's Heros, awesome!

10. breezer

bump £360

11. breezer

£350 BUMP

12. octopus_luke

octopus_luke Familiar Face

I’m real keen, @breezer but I ca5 justify the new 25% import duties I’ll be charged through customs here to Denmark.

13. breezer

treat yourself!