Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Real McCoys Oklahoma (Deerskin)

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
FS: Real McCoys Oklahoma (Deerskin)

I suddenly came to the realization that wearing each of my leather jackets a mere 2-3 times per year is wholly insufficient and downright unconscionable. Therefore, in order to enable me to wear my jackets more often, I must reluctantly thin the herd.

My Real McCoys Oklahoma is made from sublime deerskin. The deerskin is incredibly robust and sturdy, yet spectacularly pliable and wearable. Real McCoys’ workmanship is outstanding. The jacket is in great condition.

The following are the dimensions for the jacket (plus or minus a quarter inch):

Chest (P2P): 21.75 inches
Shoulders: 18.5 inches
Back length (measured from base of collar): 25.25 - 25.325 inches
Bottom hem: 21.325 inches
Sleeve length: 26.325 inches measured around edge of sleeve from shoulder to cuff, or 25.625 inches measured straight from shoulder to end of cuff.

Before they sold out, the Real McCoys Oklahoma sold new for approximately $2,000 (US): https://www.superdenim.com/uk/30-s-oklahoma-sports-jacket-deerskin.html/ ; https://www.realmccoys.co.jp/catalog/products/detail.php?product_id=3366 .

I will sell my Real McCoys Oklahoma for $1,095, plus actual shipping costs and Paypal fees (buyer is responsible for risks during shipping).

RMC Oklahoma 15.jpg

RMC Oklahoma 30.jpg

RMC Oklahoma 32.jpg

RMC Oklahoma 33.jpg

RMC Oklahoma 34.jpg

RMC Oklahoma 35.jpg

RMC Oklahoma 36.jpg

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
I.must.resist.Need.my.kidneys.

That's how I feel looking at the Classifieds lately. What an elegant leather and jacket..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW