Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Reproduction Type II Service Shoes 12 D (Same as 30's Work Boots fm Sears)

lci419

Familiar Face
I have a pair of WWII Impressions Type II Service shoes for sale. I am jettisoning off gear I don't need and these fit the bill. They are used, with a small degree of wear but in a VERY SERVICEABLE condition. There are no big gouges in the leather, no loose stitching, and the soles have little wear. There is some minor scuffing (no leather damage) from leggings, but I'm sure a good going over/cleaning should clean that right up. These are size 12 D, and are a russet color which could easily be redyed black should you choose.

For those of you not familiar with these shoes, they are the exact same type of work shoes as illustrated in the Sears/Wards catalogs during the 30's and 40's. They were adapted from the military or the Army adapted them from civilian usage, but they are the same shoe. If you wish, you can visit this website to see them as they look new:

http://www.wwiiimpressions.com/newusarmyrusset.html

Note that these sell for $150 + Shipping new and are out of stock indefinitely.

I am asking $90 and that includes free shipping within the continental U.S. Accept paypal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran