FS: ROLE CLUB H/H BOOTS - LIKE NEW w/BOX - Size 11.5

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by JacketAddict, Oct 20, 2019.

1. JacketAddict

JacketAddict One of the Regulars

I am putting up this gorgeous pair of hand made Role Club engineer style horsehide boots for sale.

These were custom made for me by Brian the Bootmaker at quite an expense and waiting time. But I just have way too many boots and these do not get any foot time. Only worn a few times outdoors.

These are brown in color with one top brass buckle/strap and one lower brass buckle/strap.

My foot size is 11 1/2 D (or tending towards W). Here are the measurements of the boots:
    Length bottom soles: 12 1/4"
    Across bottom widest: 4 5/8"
    Heel height: 2"
    Total height: 12"
    Outer upper circumference (calf): 15" - 16" - there are 5 buckle thorn holes in the upper strap for adjustment.

EDIT: I am adding some additional info here about the size/fit:
    I generally wear 11 1/2 - 12 depending on the make. I usually go with Wide (I am on the border of D and W) My other main boots are Wesco in which I am very comfortable (depending on the style and thickness of sock) in that range. In dress shoes like AllenEdmonds, Johnston Murphy I go with 12-13W. My foot measures just over 11" (standing up with full weight on feet) and 4 1/2" wide across instep. The other critical measurement is the "arch" - if you look at Role Club website you will see the measurements he asks for - unfortunately I lost them - but measuring from back of heel up and over top of arch is 14 1/2". The fit or these boots just about perfect (as you would expect from $1100 custom made boots) with normal thickness sock not too tight and not too loose. However with a thick sock I have to struggle to get them on.

Asking $950 and that will include shipping in CONUS. Others please check on actual shipping costs. imageedit_9_5232447843.jpg imageedit_3_8584955476.jpg imageedit_7_3653701644.jpg imageedit_1_9796214740.jpg imageedit_5_7683268222.jpg imageedit_5_4974236264.jpg imageedit_25_4793325815.jpg imageedit_13_6899318903.jpg imageedit_23_4874396726.jpg

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
    Ayeteael, bretron, AeroFan_07 and 2 others like this.
  2. Bjorn240

Bjorn240 One of the Regulars

Oh man, I hope my feet grow overnight!

3. northcoast

northcoast New in Town

How does Brians 11.5 D map to 12C?

4. GW KY

GW KY One of the Regulars

Sent a pm

5. AeroFan_07

AeroFan_07 Call Me a Cab

Oh my golly!! Such works of art...I could simply not even wear them I'm afraid, bu they are my size.... :)

6. Bfd70

Bfd70 One Too Many

Those are gonna make someone very happy.

7. JacketAddict

JacketAddict One of the Regulars

Hi - I added more into about sizing and fit that may help you. Other than that you should go to the website and check the measurements he requires and compare. Hope this helps.

8. GW KY

GW KY One of the Regulars

pm sent

9. Arizor

Arizor Familiar Face

Nice boots! Out of curiosity, what size do you go for in Wesco's 1339 (Motor Patrol) last?