Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Royal DeLuxe Stetson Open Road, Wide Brim, Silverbelly 7 3/8

Ande1964

Practically Family
Another fine hat I purchased awhile back that just didn't work for me. In this case, the hat is too small for me, and I didn't want to risk the stretching.

A fantastic, Royal DeLuxe Stetson Open Road, in classic Silverbelly. Made as a 7 3/8. See measurements below. Photos were taken in natural light, and show the color pretty well.

The felt is amazing. The brim is pretty stiff, but the crown is soft. The hat went from open crowned to shaped in these photos very quickly and easily. A few minor stains, but the hat is very nice in appearance. Ready to wear. There is a small stain on the back of the ribbon... bleed through from the spot where the edges of the reed meet. Sorry, I'm blanking on what that's called. Again, nothing major, and the hat looks great overall.

Liner has a few minor stains. Clean overall. Lovely logo on liner. Sweat band shows some age, but supple and clean. Cellophane sweat liner behind the sweat band. The liner is not attached. It came to me that way, and I didn't stitch or glue it in. This hat is a beauty. Genuine Open Roads in this size don't pop up every day.

Asking $150, shipped via priority mail in the US. I will ship worldwide, but buyers outside the US will have to pay $140 plus costs of International Priority shipping. Paypal Only.

HAT STATS:
Size- 7 3/8
Inner Circumference- 23
Hat Opening- 7 7/8 x 6 1/2
Crown (open)- Just over 5
Brim- 2 7/8
Ribbon- 3/8

Thanks, and please check back. More hats coming!

Anj

or01.jpg

or02.jpg

or03.jpg

or04.jpg

or05.jpg

or06.jpg

or07.jpg

Ande1964

Practically Family
We're about to find out!

I try to post hats here first, but have not had the best luck getting fair market value.

This one is off to auction.

Anj

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy