Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Size 8 (64) Chocolate Brown Stetson Royal Deluxe Fedora $95 shipped

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This is a very nice dark chocolate brown Stetson with (at least to my mind) a really cool looking yellow and black liner. This does fit me with 3-4 paper towels but would probably be a better fit for someone with a larger head than me. The condition is very lightly used. There's no staining that I can see.

I will ship internationally if you're willing to pay the difference for international shipping.

I will try to put up measurements later tonight or tomorrow.
StetsonHat4-1.jpg

StetsonHat4-2.jpg

StetsonHat4-3.jpg

StetsonHat4-4.jpg

StetsonHat4-5.jpg

I wish you well in selling that hat, casehopper. I suppose it goes without saying that the lack of interest in it so far indicates just how few people wear a size 8 hat.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've sold a couple of Size 8's from the same guys collection but I think both of the guys who purchased them were looking to reblock them down to around 7 3/4 size (or pad them out to make them fit). This will be a great hat at a great price for anyone who happens to have a huge head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner