Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS - Some Simplicity Patterns and a purse

Kim_B

Practically Family
I have two Simplicity patterns for sale (sorry for the less-than-stellar photos!):

Simplicity 3748 - 1950's Retro, size R5 (14-22) - $6.00 (including shipping) - SOLD
Simplicity374814-22.jpg

Simplicity 3780 - 1950's Retro, size R5 (14-22) - $6.00 (including shipping) - SOLD
Simplicity378014-22.jpg

Or take them both for $10 (including shipping)

And I have this awesome purse for sale - bought it at the local antique shop but have never used it. It's in great shape - the faux fur isn't matted or balding in any spots and is very clean. The clasp is still very sturdy and stiff - no risk of it popping open! The inside has a few wear marks, but is in very good condition (not faded as it looks in the picture, the flash really washed it out) - metal zippered pocket on the inside. $10 including shipping. - SOLD
Purse.jpg

Inside.jpg

I'll ship it anywhere you want so long as I can find them a new home! PM me or post here if interested.

Inky

One Too Many
If no one else has spoken for the patterns, I will take them both off your hands. I'd love the purse, but hubby would kill me if another handbag came into the house!!

let me know and I can pay pal you or mail you a check the old vintage way ;)

Kim_B

Practically Family
Wow, you ladies are QUICK!

Inky, I'll PM you in two shakes of a lamb's tail.

Thank you both, ladies!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo