Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Sools Brown Velour 7 1/4, Stephen Stetson Homburg 7, Rike and Kummler Suede FInish 7

ofcoursemyhorse

Practically Family
Need to make room for new and upcoming arrivals so I have to the always stressful task of figuring out which of the old shall be finding new homes.

Up first is the Sools Velour, beautiful short hair finish with slight moth tracking on the very top of crown. Minor and won't be seen when wearing the hat unless you live in a land of 8 foot giants.

Tagged size 58cm or 7 1/4. $55 Shipped.

Last edited:

ofcoursemyhorse

Practically Family
Next up is the Stephen L. Stetson Homburg. Flawless condition. Great homburg with a well executed sharks gill ribbon and wind trolley is fully attached and working and not just for show like some are.

Size 7. $40 Shipped.

Last edited:

ofcoursemyhorse

Practically Family
Lastly we have a fantastic grey hat in a suede finish with a grey/green ribbon. Has some superficial moth activity on the bottom of the brim. Incredibly shallow and can't be seen in most lights nor will it be seen when the hat is worn. I've attempted to photograph the area but its hard to notice. No ideas as the to the maker of the hat but its incredibly well made.

Size 7. $40 Shipped.

(Sigh) If only that Rike-Kumler were the 7 1/4. Rike's was an old line department store here in Dayton, ultimately absorbed by the May Co. several years ago. I've seen a couple with Rike-Kumler, or Rike's Men's Shop, on the sweat. First I've seen a lining with it. I don't know when they dropped the Kumler, and just started calling it Rike's, however.

ofcoursemyhorse

Practically Family
Benz ill go give the rike and kummler a measure.

Strapped 4 cache im sorry I forgot to update today but the Steve Stetson will be heading to a nice gentleman in my home state. Ill be sure to give you a heads up on my next few for sale in our size.

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
Strapped 4 cache im sorry I forgot to update today but the Steve Stetson will be heading to a nice gentleman in my home state. Ill be sure to give you a heads up on my next few for sale in our size.

Thanks for the update. Probably for the best. Still working on the best way to store and display the current collection, and it's a bit difficult to hide, um, I mean JUSTIFY, new purchases.

ofcoursemyhorse

Practically Family
Remeasured the Sools, its actually closer to 22.7 so it should be fairly on point for a size 7 1/4.

And for Benz the Rike and Kummler is at 4.5 inches to the crown as creased. 2.5 inch brim, and it measures at just about 21.9 interior circumference so it should fit true to size at a 7.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner