Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Sugarcane & Toys McCoys Dump; Jeans/Chinos (size 31) and Jackets (size 40 & 42)

FRANK PUNCHES

One of the Regulars
I have a bunch a few Sugarcane jackets and jeans and two Toys McCoys Steve McQueen chinos up for sale. All prices (offers welcome of course) include shipping, and payment through Venmo, Zelle or F&F is preferred, but I can send a PayPal invoice for 4% fee. Let me know if you have any questions regarding these items.

Sugarcane 1953 Type II, Blanket-Lined, Size 42; $225
Jacket has been worn approximately 10-15 times, still in pretty new condition and the denim still feels pretty rigid. Maybe some slight fading can be seen on the arms, but really only noticeable in direct sunlight. Measurements are as follows with jacket laid flat:
Chest: 23.5"
Hem: 20.5"
Arm: 24.5"
Shoulder: 19.75"
Back length: 25"

Sugarcane Cotton Weather Cloth Sports Jacket, Off White, Size 40; $100
Jacket worn approximately 5 times. There's a small stain on one of the sleeves which I'm sure will wash out. Not sure if it came like that from the factory, but I don't recall doing anything that would have resulted in the orangish stain. Here's the link to Sugarcane's website for the jacket. Measurements are as follows with the jacket laid flat:
Chest: 24"
Hem: 21.75"
Arm: 24.25"
Shoulder: 18.25"
Back length: 25.75"

Sugarcane Cotton Weather Cloth Sports Jacket, Red, Size 40; $150
This jacket is new and never worn. Here's the link to Sugarcane's website for the jacket. Measurements are as follows with the jacket laid flat:
Chest: 24"
Hem: 21.75"
Arm: 24.25"
Shoulder: 18.25"
Back length: 25.75"

Sugarcane White Denim 2021 Model, Slim Tapered, Size 31; 2 pairs for sale, $125 each
I have two pairs of these jeans which I purchased a while back. Only recently did I take it out of my closet only to find they're slightly too large in the waist for me. On one of the pairs, I have removed the tags but it is still in brand new condition; I only tried it on for fit. The other pair still has tags on the jeans. Here's the link to Sugarcane's website for these specific jeans. Measurements are as follows, taken using BlueinGreen's method:
Waist: 16"
Front rise: 11.75"
Back rise: 14.5"
Thigh: 12"
Knee: 8+"
Hem: 7"
Inseam: 31.5"

Toys McCoy Steve McQueen Trousers, Size 31; 2 pairs for sale, $175 each
Brand new, never worn with tag and still in bag. Also purchased these a while back and never got a chance to wear. Here's the link to Toys McCoys' website for these specific chinos. Measurements are as follows, taken using BlueinGreen's method:
Waist: 15:
Front rise: 11"
Back rise: 13.75"
Thigh: 12.25+"
Knee: 9"
Hem: 8.25"
Inseam: 33.5"

FRANK PUNCHES

One of the Regulars
Price drops with shipping included:

SC Type 2: $175
SC Sports Jacket off-white: $75