Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Suit, dress boots

Qirrel

Practically Family
Bespoke suit by Henry Poole, not vintage (1999):
Coat is a double breasted 6-button-2 with peak lapels (of course). No vent. Working cuff buttons and lapel buttonhole. No rips or tears, but requires cleaning. The colour is dark blue, lighter than navy. Fabric is summer-weight worsted, no nap. Lined in matching blue silk.

The suit comes with two trousers. Fishtail back, suspender buttons. Quite high rise. No rips or tears. One pair is from 2001, apart from that they are identical.

Measurements as follows:

Coat: 46" chest, 31" from collar to skirt, 19" shoulder seam to seam, 22.5" shoulder seam to end of cuff (2" to let out).

Trousers: 42" waist (1" to let out), 26.5" inseam (3" to let out), 39" total lenght.

Asking $100 + shipping.

Button top boots:

Button up boots from the early 20th C. Black leather lower, black fabric upper. Leather in good condition but needs some care. I have no idea about what size they are, but i cant get them on my 9.5US feet. There are some markings inside, but they leave me clueless. One marking might indicate the size as 40 european, another one as 8 Us or Uk, alas it's a wild guess on my part.

Sole measures 10.5 inches long and 2.5 inches at widest part.

Asking $80 + shipping

All payments through Paypal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic