Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Suit jackets, suit from Central America.

dakotanorth

Practically Family
I thought I should give my fellow FL'ers first crack at these. Please PM me about these.
Prices do not include shipping. I am willing to negotiate on prices too.
Black chalkstripe suit jacket. Great condition, I find no holes, rips, stains. Note, this jacket is BLACK- I lightened the photos to show the details better.
Shoulders are 19in from seam to seam (pads stand out a bit beyond.)
Chest is 22-1/2in across pit to pit.
Body is 31in long from base of collar to bottom, down the back $30.
blackpinstripe.jpg

blackpinstripe3.jpg

blackpinstripe2.jpg

Steel blue with silver pinstripe suit jacket. This one shows its age- repairs on the shoulder (shown) plus a similar one on the sleeve down near the cuff. Cuffs are slightly worn. A few buttonholes were reworked. A few tiny "dings" that were patched or repaired. Overall still wearable, but best for "casual" events when you don't want to risk your big-money suits.
Shoulders are 19in from seam to seam (pads stand out a bit beyond.)
Chest is 21-1/2in across pit to pit.
Body is 30in long from base of collar to bottom, down the back $10.
steeljacket-1.jpg

steeljacket3-1.jpg

steeljacket2-1.jpg

A rare suit, but rough. Single-breasted peaked lapel suit made in Honduras! I have the sister suit jacket, same label, same cut, and that one is dated 1940.
Great green color with subtle streak effect. Plain front button-up pants.
This one is rough- I would honestly not wear it unless people will see you from a distance (ie, extras in a movie, or perhaps acting on stage?) About 6-8 holes in the jacket, scuff/worn areas on the collar. Lining is slightly worn. Pants have several holes, scuffs, mis-matched buttons, cuffs are worn, and um... "masculine" spots around the base of the crotch.
Overall best for stage, background acting, use as a pattern, or just keep it as a conversation piece.
Shoulders are 18in from seam to seam (pads stand out a bit beyond.)
Chest is 21in across pit to pit.
Body is 30in long from base of collar to bottom, down the back.
Pants are 19in across the waist, with about 1in to let out.
Inseam is 31in long with a 1in cuff rolled. $10.
greenhonduras1.jpg

greenhonduras2.jpg

greenhonduras4.jpg

greenhonduras5.jpg

dakotanorth

Practically Family
Thanks guys for the interest!
Yep, LuckyKat takes claim of the green suit. Plus the black pinstripe suit jacket is now on eBay.
I still have neckties available in a different posting....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails