Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: SZ9 Mister Freedom “ROAD CHAMP©” Motor-Cycle Engineer boots

eyewildshot

A-List Customer
Collector's item. I have the leather soles glued with thin Vibram rubber soles to prevent damage
Hardly worn as it's too large for me. Decided to move it to someone who can better use and enjoy them.

Description from Mister Freedom:
* Inspired by 1930′s to 1950s American engineer and work boots. This type of boots were a favorite amongst motor-cyclists/servicemen/workers, as seen on many period photographs.
* All MF® original panels pattern and hand carved last. Low toe profile.
* Vegetable tan cow hides, carefully selected from a reputable American tannery.
* Guaranteed to age and beautify with wear. The leather will fade with tones of reddish brown/chocolate/olive/black…
* Olive color inside roll top band and top strap gusset.
* Hard to find steel buckles hardware.
* All solid leather double sole, made of high quality dense and sturdy leather.
* Each pair is cobbler made by hand in the USA, in a small shoemaker work shop established in the 1960′s.
* Authentic New Old Stock “Cat’s Paw” rubber heels.
* Mid rise welt (about 10 1/2 inches)
* Approx 1 3/4 inch heel height
* All made in USA by a skilled cobbler team.
* They are sized to allow wearing thick socks for winter and inner leather insole for warmer weather. (Don’t size up!)

Asking 575USD Free trackable Post Office Airmail
Paypal FF prefered, 4.5% extra for a Paypal invoice.

Ships from Taiwan.
mister freedom road champ_02.jpg
mister freedom road champ_11.jpg
mister freedom road champ_01.jpg
mister freedom road champ_05.jpg
mister freedom road champ_07.jpg
mister freedom road champ_09.jpg
mister freedom road champ_10.jpg
mister freedom road champ_03.jpg
mister freedom road champ_08.jpg

Last edited:

hd3kmize

New in Town
Nice boots! How is the sizing, true to size to size? How do they compare to your Brannock size? Thank you.

eyewildshot

A-List Customer
Nice boots! How is the sizing, true to size to size? How do they compare to your Brannock size? Thank you.
I am sz 8 or 8.5 Red Wing or Chippewa, 8 Whites, 8.5 Wesco for reference, And They are too large for me. Go with your normal boots size, and slightly adjust the fit with instep straps and different thickness of socks or insoles if needed.

AHP91

Practically Family
These boots are gorgeous, but the size is probably a little off for me. 515 shipped and they’re yours before I convince myself that I can wear them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner