Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: The Flat Head Double Rider Jacket Size 44 for sale

Dansky

New in Town
I bought this lovely jacket, took it home, removed the tags, worn it a couple of times (at home) and, well, it's too big. I now wish to sell this size 44 and buy a new size 42. So selling this at a small loss, 200 EUR less than a new jacket, at 2200 EUR or 2400 USD
It's brilliant. Shinki leather, great cut, silver studs, gorgeous interior lining, everything it top of the line and smells great ;)

Size 44 I find mainly too long in the body by the way. So a long torso person would find this perfect.

Chest (pit to pit): 22,4 in
Shoulder: 20,5 in
Sleeve: 25.4in
Back Length: 26,8 in

It's my first post here, as I continue reading the fun exchanges posted. Will note that I am in Europe, to make logistics / shipping simpler or more complicated...

Cheers,

tempImage7CjbKQ.png
tempImageXZ74PI.png
tempImageU882YS.png
tempImageks4fgC.png
tempImageAn8zja.png

Dansky

New in Town
Heck, I'd exchange this for a size 42 too if anyone finds themselves in the same pickle as I am, with a similar jacket that's perhaps too small!

soundwavvves

One of the Regulars
Beautiful jacket, GLWS or trade.

Looks great on you in the photo, but I totally understand wanting it an inch shorter in the torso and sleeves. I could’ve gone with a 42 on my Delraiser but the extra inch would’ve bothered me in the end and I prefer the closer fit of the 40 too.

Dansky

New in Town
Beautiful jacket, GLWS or trade.

Looks great on you in the photo, but I totally understand wanting it an inch shorter in the torso and sleeves. I could’ve gone with a 42 on my Delraiser but the extra inch would’ve bothered me in the end and I prefer the closer fit of the 40 too.
'Tis beautiful yes. I think I liked the back of it so much that I opted for a larger size to have more of it, more of the leather lol
You've chosen well it seems ;)

Dansky

New in Town
price now $2000
gotta try lowering the price as this jacket is not getting its use not enough.
then i can buy a size 42 and start living

Dansky

New in Town
What a beautiful jacket - may I request your measurements?
Yes of course! And thanks.
I am 6'1/2" or 6'1"
And 185 lbs (weighed myself at the gym yesterday)
I wear 35 size jeans when I find them and a L in tops in Europe, which tends to be smaller than the American L..
Not muscular, haven't been skinny in a decade, I hope this helps!

Stuart1991

New in Town
Helps a lot - thx! 190/85 kg here - big chest (108-111cm) and shoulder, really narrow waist. I’m tempted, but also afraid that breathing when the jacket is closed will kill me slowly

Dansky

New in Town
Doh this one's for you! lol
For real, taller than I am - it's just a bit too long on my arms
Big chested - that's where it's roomiest, plus the flaps on the back or whatever they're called for roomier fit
narrow waist - this one's that, with extra playroom buckles to adjust.
Don't go larger! - that was my mistake, leaning a bit larger. whether you get this one or buy another, you'd probably be better sticking with an XL.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy