Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

: FS: The Real McCoy's N-1 Deck Jacket Size 46 Made in Japan SOLD OUT

voodootomato

Familiar Face
$525 PPFF CONUS only

Tried on inside the house new with no tags

Chest 52in

Length 30 in

Shoulders 22 in

Sleeve Length 27 in

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Ba348ePaYRPR2u8E8

Description:

I purchased this gorgeous khaki N-1 Deck Jacket with alpaca lining in difficult-to-find Size 46 through The Real McCoy's website for $825.00 (or the equivalent in pounds sterling)

The jacket has been tried on a couple times but never for more than a minute or two. It is absolutely in new/unworn condition, as the pictures attest. For sizing advice, please consult the product page for this item on The Real McCoy's and/or Standard & Strange websites, which provide garment measurements in inches and centimeters. I estimate this jacket to be more or less equivalent to a US size XL as it was good for me in body and sleeve length, just not wide enough in the chest and waist. The measurements listed herein were taken directly from the size chart at Standard & Strange. Note that this is the regular not the special version of the jacket. Also note the alpaca/wool lining is thick, and the measurements are taken from the outside, so the inside measurements are actually smaller.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21