Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fs: Tony nowak surrogates jacket

jnicktem

One of the Regulars
I have here a barely worn TONY NOWAK ORIGINALS Surrogates jacket made by Riley Barrie in the famous 747 cowhide leather. This jacket is wonderful- the only reason why I am selling it is because I need the money and this one just doesn't get the attention it deserves. It is right about in the middle of a 40-42 long size. It has a red plaid quilted liner (same as in the movie, only red).

IMG_68532.jpg

IMG_6858.jpg

I paid $1,250 for this jacket. Asking only $900 shipped (basic shipping)

jnicktem

One of the Regulars
I will have to wait until I'm back home in a couple of days to get exact measurements. When I was ordering this I sent the following measurements from my TN Raiders jacket to Riley:

ab 22
cd 22
ef 21
gh 7
ij 26
kl__
mn 26

Then Riley replied:

I would use it then, and when I make the size conversion to the surrogates, I need to add a bit of room since it is quilted, also I use it in th body only, and the indy in the sleeves.

Hopefully that can give you a good idea of the sizing for the time being.

apba1166

A-List Customer
Thank you...that's helpful. I'll wait til you get home and measure. Jacket fits you well: What is your size and weight?

jnicktem

One of the Regulars
I think that has to do with the fit of the jacket. I measured from the seams for every measurement. Chest was pit to pit. Back length was from bottom of collar tab to the bottom edge. The front was from where the collar meets the storm flap down to the bottom edge. So on and so forth.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ormbingley