Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS/Trade: Gorgeous Belstaff Motorcycle Jacket Size L, incredible condition & color

Le Renard

New in Town
IMG_0359.jpeg
IMG_0351.jpeg
IMG_0352.jpeg
IMG_0360.jpeg
IMG_0354.jpeg
IMG_0353.jpeg
IMG_0355.jpeg
IMG_0357.jpeg
IMG_0358.jpeg
Selling (or considering trades) for this mint-condition Belstaff motorcycle jacket. It’s an asymmetrical cafe racer that seems like a LOT of leather to make a jacket; when you put it on it feels as if you’re positively swathed in layers of rich steer-hide. I tried to capture the color in photos as best I could, but you really have to see it to believe it. It’s a rich, reddish cordovan bordering on dried-blood brown. That’s really the best I can do; “chestnut/burgundy” doesn’t quite cut it.

Am asking $850 plus shipping; all reasonable offers will be accepted. Cash + trade accepted as well. I’m looking for brown/reddish brown cafe racer jackets in 46”/slightly extra large.

Measurements are as follows:

Chest (pit-to-pit): 22”
Sleeves (from shoulder seam):26.5”
Back (width): 18”
Back (top of collar to bottom):25.5”

Last edited:

Le Renard

New in Town
View attachment 591520 View attachment 591512 View attachment 591513 View attachment 591514 View attachment 591515 View attachment 591516 View attachment 591517 View attachment 591518 View attachment 591519 Selling (or considering trades) for this mint-condition Belstaff motorcycle jacket. It’s an asymmetrical cafe racer that seems like a LOT of leather to make a jacket; when you put it on it feels as if you’re positively swathed in layers of rich steer-hide. I tried to capture the color in photos as best I could, but you really have to see it to believe it. It’s a rich, reddish cordovan bordering on dried-blood brown. That’s really the best I can do; “chestnut/burgundy” doesn’t quite cut it.

Am asking $850 plus shipping; all reasonable offers will be accepted. Cash + trade accepted as well. I’m looking for brown/reddish brown cafe racer jackets in 46”/slightly extra large.

Measurements are as follows:

Chest (pit-to-pit): 22”
Sleeves (from shoulder seam):26.5”
Back (width): 18”
Back (top of collar to bottom):25.5”
SOLD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner