Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Trophy Clothing Horsehide Teacore Japanese Leather Size 42 Jacket - Black

Mark Osborne

New in Town
I bought this jacket a few months ago from sonder supplies who are owned and run by the team at Iron heart, the jacket is beautiful in every way but it just to small for me only worn it a couple of times unfortunately. The model is called a hummingbird and is made with tea core Japanese horsehide leather, so will of course age beautifully - more detail on trophy clothing on site here - http://trophy-clothing.com/

Sizing and more details can still be found in site where it was bought from - https://www.sondersupplies.com/collections/leather-jackets/products/hummingbird-jacket-black

Selling and looking for around £1000 but open to offers and happy to ship worldwide if cost and customs covered by buyer from the UK.

Happy to answer any questions

Attachments

• j2.jpg
    j2.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 288
  • j3.jpg
    j3.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 264
  • j4.jpg
    j4.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 222
  • j5.jpg
    j5.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 189
  • j6.jpg
    j6.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 200
  • j8.jpg
    j8.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 200
  • j7.jpg
    j7.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 196
  • j9.jpg
    j9.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 178
  • j10.jpg
    j10.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 174
  • j11.jpg
    j11.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 201

Whitters

One of the Regulars
I have one in Size 40, if truth be told its a little snug for my liking.

Lovely jacket

If anyone wants a smaller one, I would then grab this one!

Entropindigo

One of the Regulars
This is a tough one for me, as I fear the sleeve length vs chest and shoulders don't seem to line up for my dimensions... Perfect would be the XL chest/shoulders and L arms/length. It's hard to stop myself from staring at it and cursing my T-rex arms, though.

Mark Osborne

New in Town
This is a tough one for me, as I fear the sleeve length vs chest and shoulders don't seem to line up for my dimensions... Perfect would be the XL chest/shoulders and L arms/length. It's hard to stop myself from staring at it and cursing my T-rex arms, though.
Worth mentioning I suffer with same short arms situation, but has rubbed elasticstdd storm cuffs under leather on which for me really helps with different length arms

Attachments

• 493622D4-C6BC-4B22-BC69-FE26D77DEC4D.jpeg
    493622D4-C6BC-4B22-BC69-FE26D77DEC4D.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 196

kion

New in Town
Hi there, do you have the shoulder and chest measurement? The product page seems to be taken off by Sonder. Cheers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112