Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: US Wings 2XL Goat, US made Signature series-180.00

Cedric Satterfield

New in Town
I have an Indiana Jones US Wings 2XL goat-Signature, US made.I was wanting another daily wear Indy, but its just a tad snug compared to my Todd's. Im 5' 10" but im 280, also, SO hence the snugness. I'm the 2nd owner, I just got it today. It still smells 'newish', and has the cotton lining. I could keep it until it becomes 'unsnug' but I have a Todd's in cow, so Ill spread the wealth. Since Sarge is not going to make these anymore in goat, here is your chance.

Pit-to-pit - 26.5" (at widest point, not seam join)
Sleeve (from shoulder seam) - 25"
Back length (from collar base to bottom) - 27.5"

180.00, paypal, checks, MO are okay, too. Non-paypal preferred, please.

PM me with questions, Ill do what I can. I am the 2nd owner. I don't have that many posts here, but I also post in COW, and im a 1000+ post member at watchuseek.com, with great feedback from sales/classifieds.

UsWingsIndyGtfrt.jpg

USWingsIndyGtBk.jpg

Hmmm. I'm at WUS too, mainly in the Fortis lounge. You?
I'm normally a 2X-3X, but I'm taller at 6-4", 245.
I'll have to see if this might work when I get a tape measure and jacket at home to compare to.

Cedric Satterfield

New in Town
Still available. Ive had some inquiry, but no takers. These jackets are made by Schott in NJ for US Wings. Please give it a home!

CAS

Last edited:

Cedric Satterfield

New in Town
Mods, please delete post #4...

My laptop was signed in under my wife when I posted that, so it has her name on it. I don't want to look like I have enlisted others to artificially bump/promote my listing.

Thanks,

CAS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Frum