Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS; Vanson Comet PLU-3

msrtex

New in Town
Vanson PLU-3 (Comet Café Racer)

(From Thurston Bros. site), “The Vanson Comet PLU-3 Cafe' Racer takes the Vanson cafe' racer and brings it back to its 1960s roots, employing nickel hardware, a longer body, and a tough-as-nails number 10 double-ended zipper. The jacket is made of Vanson's premium competition weight cowhide and is built for performance, looks, and longevity. An inside wallet pocket is standard on every Comet PLU-3 Cafe' Racer and the jacket comes equipped with snaps for Vanson's Streamliner Vest if one wants added warmth and protection from the elements. This jacket is custom-made by Vanson exclusively for Thurston Bros. The Comet PLU-3 is based on the original Vanson Comet cafe' racer jacket, but it has three extra inches of body length and a double-ended front zipper to accommodate a comfortable riding position. The Vanson PLU-3 Cafe' Racer fits true to size.” This jacket is in new condition as I have only worn it around the neighborhood a few times and it has never dropped, crashed, torn, or worn in the rain. Size 44. Selling it after I bought it because it is just not my style. I bought it to replace the Mercury I wore for 5 years but just don’t like the different cut. I purchased it new from Thurston Bros. Asking $475 shipped in the US. No trades.

Size 44
Back length--26.5 inches
Sleeve length--26 inches from top of shoulder
Shoulder--19.5 inches
Pit to pit--24 inches
Waist--42 inches
As I measure it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerryShaw