Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Vanson Daredevil - Large (40)

Incandenza

Familiar Face
Vanson Daredevil in Dark Hickory Vancouver leather. Comes with removable black synthetic fur collar, which I purchased separately as a custom order after buying the jacket itself.

P2P - 21.5
Shoulders - 17.5
Sleeves - 26
Length - 25

Original photos and description via Thurston Bros here:

$850 OBO

Attachments

• Vanson Daredevil 1.jpg
    Vanson Daredevil 1.jpg
    699.1 KB · Views: 379
  • Vanson Daredevil 2.jpg
    Vanson Daredevil 2.jpg
    492.7 KB · Views: 338
  • Vanson Daredevil 3.jpg
    Vanson Daredevil 3.jpg
    573.7 KB · Views: 281
  • Vanson Daredevil 4.jpg
    Vanson Daredevil 4.jpg
    812.6 KB · Views: 295
  • Vanson Daredevil 5.jpg
    Vanson Daredevil 5.jpg
    643.2 KB · Views: 275
  • Vanson Daredevil 6.jpg
    Vanson Daredevil 6.jpg
    683.4 KB · Views: 327

realgone

Familiar Face
Underrated jacket.
The Left Field and Butterscotch modern cut cross zips get all the love, but the waist hem detail on the Daredevil sets it off.

Incandenza

Familiar Face
Underrated jacket.
The Left Field and Butterscotch modern cut cross zips get all the love, but the waist hem detail on the Daredevil sets it off.
This is one of the jackets I've gotten the most compliments on when out in public. But my wife and I just welcomed our son into the world and I need to set priorities (am keeping my two Rainbow Country jackets though, just thinning the herd a little...)

postman10mm

New in Town
I love the Daredevil in that leather! Could you show measurements of the sleeve width at the bicep, and the distance from the collar seam to the p2p li e

Incandenza

Familiar Face
Adding a fit pic and bicep measurement.

(@postman10mm not sure what you mean by "distance from the collar seam to the p2p li e")

Attachments

• IMG_1999.jpg
    IMG_1999.jpg
    450.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1998.jpg
    IMG_1998.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 79

postman10mm

New in Town
Thanks for the bicep measurement Incandenza, I'd only seen the Daredevil in Z150 and that Vancouver leather gives it such a different character - I keep coming back to your listing
So I must have fat fingered the word line in my post - this image, created by @Canuck Panda, does a better job of explaining the distance from collar seam to the p2p line than I ever could - hope it's okay to repost without his explicit permission

- one small variation, Canuck Panda measured from the top fold of the collar - I'm looking for the measurement from the collar seam, the way you would measure back length

Attachments

• IMG_1701.jpg
    IMG_1701.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 63

Incandenza

Familiar Face
Thanks for the bicep measurement Incandenza, I'd only seen the Daredevil in Z150 and that Vancouver leather gives it such a different character - I keep coming back to your listing
So I must have fat fingered the word line in my post - this image, created by @Canuck Panda, does a better job of explaining the distance from collar seam to the p2p line than I ever could - hope it's okay to repost without his explicit permission

- one small variation, Canuck Panda measured from the top fold of the collar - I'm looking for the measurement from the collar seam, the way you would measure back length
Hmm, never seen that before but looks like it’s about 12 inches — see attached!

Attachments

• IMG_2001.jpeg
    IMG_2001.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner