Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Vanson Leather riding Pants

strokes1251

Practically Family
Here I have an old pair of Vanson Leather pants. I forget the model but I just like to call them The Vanson "Jim Morrison" style :p These start off pretty much at 400 and these have been broken in perfectly. Only reason I'm selling them is because they are too big and long now (Ive stopped wearing boots for now). They are in perfect used condition and still have years to go before they fail you. The Belt is also included too!. Now for the sizing: Its size 35 by the waist and if your a 34 or a 36 you should have no problem with these, but if 38 is your size then maybe they might not fit. As for inseam it clocks in at 33 but I never left them perfectly for they can still be cut down lower to anywhere up to a 30 inseam. :) Free feel to PM me your best cash offer. I will trade for any jacket size 36 to small 40s and add $20 for shipping. :)

qoyq05.jpg

2a00uo2.jpg

2wfipe9.jpg

Last edited:

AtlantaSpike

Familiar Face
Those are gorgeous - missed this thread earlier. Is 35 the actual waist measurement? I wear a 36 in Levis, but I think that doesn't mean much anymore.

strokes1251

Practically Family
Yes it is! When I was ordering them I was between a 34 and a 36 in pants so I went with an odd number and it was a perfect fit :D if you want theirs an ebay auction going on and it don't end till Sunday ! I was a 36 in 501s when I bought these and now I'm a 32 to a 34. :D if that helps

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner