Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Vanson Luftwaffe Officer Greatcoat 44+

TheGuitarFairy

Practically Family
... And now for something completely different ..

Brand spanking new, 15 lbs of Vanson competition weight leather. The way I understand it, jacket was created for and is actually a close copy of the classic Providence RI PDs long winter coat not really a Luftwaffe officer's. Typically a $1,449 special order from Vanson that they're now Covid offering for $1,231.65 .. grab this brandy new one for $900. No trades please. Vanson suggests 9" of "chest ease" .. This guy's full chest is 54" ( minus 9" chest ease = 45" chest ) . Three extra buttons included. No ID key FOB included.

I realize it takes a very special Cat to pull this off but I believe in you FL.

https://vansonleathers.com/mens-lea...ing/115-luftwaffe-officer-greatcoat-LUFT.html

- Pit to Pit 27"
- Shoulder seam to shoulder seam 22"
- Shoulder seam to cuff (straight line) 25"
- (at back) Bottom of collar down to hem 47.5"
- Cuff diameter 6.5"
- Waist 26" (un cinched)
- Bottom hem 29"

IMG_5408.jpg

IMG_5409.jpg

IMG_5410.jpg

IMG_5415.jpg

IMG_5417.jpg

IMG_5418.jpg

IMG_5411.jpg

IMG_5419.jpg

IMG_5416.jpg

Last edited:

KissMyMuscle

One of the Regulars
Is it the size 44 or you estimate the size since I don't see the tag. Size 44 may work for me.

TheGuitarFairy

Practically Family
thank you fellas, this is quite a jacket.

- i weighed myself w/o coat, then w/ .. and went w/ difference as coat's weight. 15lbs does seem light. i'll double check.
- no clue why there's no size tag. there isn't evidence of one ever having been attached. i came up w/ 44+ by starting w/ 54" full-around chest measurement then subtracting the 9" of "chest ease" suggested on vanson site .. that left me w/ a size "45" jacket.

KMM, hope you're loving that j-24 !!!! my closet doesn't smell the same w/o it in there!

Last edited:

KissMyMuscle

One of the Regulars
27 PTP is at least 2 size too large for me. It's a great deal tough.

Your LW is the best jacket I ever had since the Vanson Chopper. Good luck with the sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran