Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Vintage Champ 7 1/4

jazzncocktails

A-List Customer
My wife found this vintage Champ fedora in a thrift shop and hoped that it would fit me. Alas, it wasn't to be...it's a size too small for my noggin. I'm guessing late 1950s vintage, maybe early '60s. Since I can't wear it, I'm hoping one of you can.

5" open crown (it currently has a center dent, which its previous owner apparently favored, along with the front pinch). 1 3/4" bound brim. It's brown with a black ribbon; my eyes seem to pick up some olive in the color, too, but I could be wrong. The leather sweatband is a bit worn, as you can see in the photo below, and the liner has some rust stains, but nothing visible on the outside of the hat. The sweat reads "Kasmir Finish" in the front and "Belk Lindsey Co., Leesburg., FLA." on the side.

$40 shipped in the continental U.S. Paypal preferred.
Steve
P1010006-1.jpg

P1010005-2.jpg

P1010007-1.jpg

jazzncocktails

A-List Customer
Aristaeus said:
Hello Jazzncocktails
Is the hat still for sale and if so how much do you want for it?
Hi Aristaeus,
Yes, it's still for sale--tried sending you a private message, but you're new to the site and can't do that yet. Once you've posted 15 times, you can receive pm's--so post some comments on threads and we can get into details.

It'll cost me $10-$12 to ship in the continental U.S., so I'd like to go no lower than $30. Work for you?
Steve

Aristaeus

A-List Customer
Yes that works for me, if you like you can e-mail me or send me a private msg on my MS page. I have posted a link on my profile. Let me know how you would like to proceed.

Aristaeus

A-List Customer
Ok 17 posts and still can't PM. Maybe it takes awhile? At any rate four days with no reply so I leave it to you RobFedoraField.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo