Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Vintage Stetson 7X Open Road style - size 7-1/2

TPD166

One Too Many
*** SOLD *** FOR SALE: Stetson Open Road style 7X, Silverbelly, size 7-1/2. This hat is in excellent condition, and was just cleaned and blocked by Paris Hatters in San Antonio, TX. There are a few light wear spots on the white liner with gold trim (as seen in the photos) – crown is approx. 4-1/2” as creased with a 2-7/8” wide brim. There are no “Open Road” markings on sweatband and no paper tags remain under the sweatband. The color has a more olive-tan color and the ribbon band and brim binding seems to have a silver-olive tone as well. It is a beautiful hat and the felt is great, but I have another 7X and have decided to let this one find a new home. I have $130 in the hat, not including the recent cleaning/blocking ($48). I asking $130, shipped in the U.S. and will probably be listing it on ebay shortly. I will also consider trades of similar vintage thin ribbons and western felts in 7-3/8 or 7-1/2. If you are interested or have any questions, email me at tpd_166@yahoo.com (preferred) or send me a PM.
OR_7X_1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav