Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: VTG Hirsch mens homburg. Black on Black, sz. 7 1/4 35.00 Conus!

ejbhats

A-List Customer
SOLD!

This is a great looking traditional, vintage needless to say, homburg by Hirsch Hatters Bronx, NY.
2 things to mention... sweat has some missing threads holding the reed down on the rear of the hat, about 4"+/-.
I removed the old dried up and torn onion skin crown cover. It has a beautiful double winged lion crest that can now be seen.
Felt feels woolen but most likely not, The hat is still stiff bodied and shows every piece of dust and lint that floats by! A good quick steam clean would manage that nicely. It has been stored well for it's years. All factory labels are intact. It fits slightly smaller than the tagged 7 1/4, with a touch of steam it would most likely ease into the proper size again.
Size 7 1/4. Brim 2 5/8 pushed flat. circumf., 22 3/8. 7 7/8X 6 1/2". Crown is 4 1/2' to center dent.
Someone slightly adept at basting the loose section back in, will have a nice hat. When was the last time you could get a vtg hommie for that price? Remember, only 35.00 for a 7 1/4!
Please message me for purchase info or questions. I will ship outside US but rate increases are a factor in all USPS shipping. Thanks for looking.
Eric
For some reason the pics are not downloading??? Please message me with you email addy and I will send. Sorry about that, out of my hands!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR