Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: well-fitted biker-style washed cowhide jacket Sz 36

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
***I'm not going to bump this one as it's not vintage, but the outerwear crowd might be interested. If you find this thread buried in the depths of the Classifieds, get back to me. As long as there is no "sold" post, it's still there.***

This is actually a very expensive jacket by Golden Goose that I'm offering for less than 20% of the original price.
The hide is not at all as heavy as an Aero steerhide or even horsehide would be. The hide is stiffer than goatskin, of course, but feels already broken in due to the pre-washed treatment.
Think of it as a (much) better mall jacket, and the price is set accordingly. I don't think you'd find a jacket of this quality and construction for this price at the mall, although I must point out that the hide is not in the league of an Aero etc.

$240 plus shipping from Germany

I'm offering a deal on shipping for this one and will cover part of the cost. It's $30 shipping to the States, $15 to EU loungers, free shipping within Germany.

Measurements:
shoulder width 16.5" at upper/outermost seam
shoulder 15.4" at horizontal back seam, at the height of the shoulder blades
chest 19.7"
back length from neck seam 23.6"
sleeve length from upper shoulder seam 26.6"
arm length total, from center of neck seam 34.25"
cuff width 5.5"
waist 18.7"
bottom width 18.7" tightened, 19.3" with the tab relaxed

It's a fitted size 36 exactly, with shirt only and no sweater. Nicely slim sleeves and well-fitted shoulders and waist.

Great color, the dye is black but due to the washing (by the maker) it's faded to a greyish shade.

One thing worth noting is that the zipper is an absolute dream. It works extremely fast; when pulling it up you need just the one hand to pull, no need to hold the other side or the jacket itself at all.
I'm selling it because I switched to vintage style long ago and never really wore this jacket. It's as good as new.

eluSfkq.jpg

zPerrQH.png

rBbkSES.jpg

U8jxvqK.jpg

Mo13U5j.jpg

h4OsDtk.jpg

1RINep9.jpg

gMDdBZ9.jpg

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Right. Let's see what we can do here. $190 plus shipping as specified in post #1. No further reductions and no plain bumps.

Edward

Bartender
Just much too small for me, I fear.... Nice style, though. For anyone wanting to do an early Sixties British rocker style without the budget for the likes of a Lewis Dominator or Corsair, it'd be superb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran