Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS WESCO 7400 Engineer Boots sz 10D

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Recently purchased and worn a matter of hours. These boots are the best bang for the buck IMO, and in like new condition.

Sized 10D and fit true to size, meaning your “Brannock” size.

Selling without the original box for $340/shipped CONUS, plus PP fees if applicable, or add $10 to ship in the original box.

Images found in ebay link: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...29466&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

Last edited:

Powerband

Practically Family
Recently purchased and worn a matter of hours. These boots are the best bang for the buck IMO, and in like new condition.

Sized 10D and fit true to size, meaning your “Brannock” size.

Selling without the original box for $340/shipped CONUS, plus PP fees if applicable, or add $10 to ship in the original box.

Images here: https://imgur.com/gallery/6QyUb35

Shoes seem to be my size but I cannot open the link. (In fact, I bought a pair of Whites from you and it fits me perfectly, so thinking these boots may be the same... and I’m currently looking for engineers boots.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Shoes seem to be my size but I cannot open the link. (In fact, I bought a pair of Whites from you and it fits me perfectly, so thinking these boots may be the same... and I’m currently looking for engineers boots.)

Hey thx. Yeah that image provider locked the gallery. Bullspit policy “violation.”

I’m working to post this on eBay and will provide the link when done. Standby.

Powerband

Practically Family
These are damn nice for the price. Unfortunately I’m seeking a black pair of engineer. GLWS

bretron

Call Me a Cab
$325...

Also of small note, these are 7500 not 7400 (not sure I know the difference at this point, but wanted to clarify)

jimmer_5

Practically Family
$325...

Also of small note, these are 7500 not 7400 (not sure I know the difference at this point, but wanted to clarify)

Actually, I can clarify the difference - I am wearing the 7500's as we speak, and I got my info directly from Chris at Wesco.

The 7400 is the original "stock" boot with the MP toe, “black tie” leather, black stitching, brown composition sole, and brown stain on the edges and heels.

The 7500 is the same boot, but with a few significant changes (very positive in my opinion): The color was changed to British Tan, the shaft was reduced in circumference by one inch (to fit under skinnier jeans), the heel was made narrower and more cupped to fight heel lift, and the instep and calf straps come to a point like vintage Chippewas.

These are fantastic boots, and this is a smoking deal. If these are your size, I'd highly recommend trying them out.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB