FS WESCO 7400 Engineer Boots sz 10D

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by bretron, Nov 15, 2019.

1. bretron

bretron Call Me a Cab

Recently purchased and worn a matter of hours. These boots are the best bang for the buck IMO, and in like new condition.

Sized 10D and fit true to size, meaning your “Brannock” size.

Selling without the original box for $340/shipped CONUS, plus PP fees if applicable, or add $10 to ship in the original box.

Images found in ebay link: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...29466&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
    Kamotejoe likes this.
  2. Powerband

Powerband Practically Family

Shoes seem to be my size but I cannot open the link. (In fact, I bought a pair of Whites from you and it fits me perfectly, so thinking these boots may be the same... and I’m currently looking for engineers boots.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. bretron

bretron Call Me a Cab

Hey thx. Yeah that image provider locked the gallery. Bullspit policy “violation.”

I’m working to post this on eBay and will provide the link when done. Standby.

Powerband likes this.
  4. bretron

bretron Call Me a Cab

Updated with new link

5. Powerband

Powerband Practically Family

These are damn nice for the price. Unfortunately I’m seeking a black pair of engineer. GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bretron likes this.
  6. bretron

bretron Call Me a Cab

Appreciate that, bro.

7. bretron

bretron Call Me a Cab

Bump

8. Grayland

Grayland One Too Many

Beautiful boots in an awesome leather. Size 10.5 and they'd be mine. Bump for a great seller.

bretron likes this.
  9. bretron

bretron Call Me a Cab

$325...

Also of small note, these are 7500 not 7400 (not sure I know the difference at this point, but wanted to clarify)

10. Gav

Gav A-List Customer

The difference is +100 dude.

bretron likes this.
  11. jimmer_5

jimmer_5 Practically Family

Actually, I can clarify the difference - I am wearing the 7500's as we speak, and I got my info directly from Chris at Wesco.

The 7400 is the original "stock" boot with the MP toe, “black tie” leather, black stitching, brown composition sole, and brown stain on the edges and heels.

The 7500 is the same boot, but with a few significant changes (very positive in my opinion): The color was changed to British Tan, the shaft was reduced in circumference by one inch (to fit under skinnier jeans), the heel was made narrower and more cupped to fight heel lift, and the instep and calf straps come to a point like vintage Chippewas.

These are fantastic boots, and this is a smoking deal. If these are your size, I'd highly recommend trying them out.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
    El Marro and bretron like this.
  12. El Marro

El Marro One Too Many

I second that. I own both the 7400s and the 7500s and they are both great boots The British Tan leather is simply stunning.

bretron likes this.
  13. bretron

bretron Call Me a Cab

Thx for the interest and kind words, gents. These are now SOLD. ​

El Marro likes this.