Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Wesco Mister Lou US 11.5D Engineer Boot 10” Maryam Horsehide Black

longjohn86

New in Town
Hi folks,

I have just listed for sale a nearly new pair of Wesco Mister Lou US 11.5D on eBay, link here:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/335199440914

Unfortunately they are 0.5 size too small for me, so I need to shift them on so I can secure myself a 12D replacement.

They have never been worn outside - only ever in the house on carpet. I've probably had them on my feet for no more than 8 hours across the course of a week. So they are as 'nearly new' as you can get really, although beyond the point of being able to return.

Please take a good look at the condition of them and be sensible/respectful with any offers.

UK based, but happy to post Worldwide, although overseas will need to cover their own shipping/customs - this will need to be calculated.

To give folks the added security/protection/recourse, I think I would prefer to use the eBay listing to process the sale, although happy to discuss this.

Drop me a line if you have any questions on the boots.

Cheers,
John

Attachments

• IMG_9684.jpeg
    IMG_9684.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_9697.jpeg
    IMG_9697.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_9685.jpeg
    IMG_9685.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 59