Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Whites Farmer Rancher 11.5E

carlsoncarpentry

New in Town
Whites Farmer Rancher 8”
SKU: W170
Leather: black smooth
Hardware: nickel eyes and hooks
Height: 8”
Toe cap: medallion toe cap
Sole: composition half sole
Heel: 90 degree blocked off heel
Size: 11.5E

https://ibb.co/Z6p2bLD

Very sad to part with these. I wore them for 3 days before taking feedback from the Goodyear welt community and Kyle @ Bakers that they are a size too big. One of a kind boot.

More pics by request.

$500 OBO

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
If bought through Bakers' boots you should be able to return them. Even direct through White's if you call them.

Nice boots -- what matters is how do YOU think they fit?

carlsoncarpentry

New in Town
If bought through Bakers' boots you should be able to return them. Even direct through White's if you call them.

Nice boots -- what matters is how do YOU think they fit?

I bought them as “final few” (no returns). I was a bit overwhelmed by custom boot process and I saw a pair I fell in love with and I am brannock 11.5 so I knew it was a gamble. I had sent my measurements into Bakers after purchase.
I feel like they fit fine but they look a bit long to me. Kyle sized me at 10.5E. I figured if I’m spending this much on boots I should really nail the sizing. As many suggested to me.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Ok cool - I just bought a Final Few pair as well -- but 11.5 D. I like working with Baker's a lot, and yes, Kyle has been great to help out.

Those look very nice and sure sorry they are not working out for you fit-wise. That's the most important part, for sure. My foot is slightly narrow - more like (ideally) 11C so your 11.5 E would likely be a bit wide for me overall. Strangely, I can fit White's & Nick's between 10.5C - 12D, but socks make a differance. The "ideal" for me is right at 11.0 C

Welcome to Fedora Lounge BTW! Check out the White's boots thread and the Work boots thread in the General section. You have a lot of friends here who like these as well...

carlsoncarpentry

New in Town
Ok cool - I just bought a Final Few pair as well -- but 11.5 D. I like working with Baker's a lot, and yes, Kyle has been great to help out.

Those look very nice and sure sorry they are not working out for you fit-wise. That's the most important part, for sure. My foot is slightly narrow - more like (ideally) 11C so your 11.5 E would likely be a bit wide for me overall. Strangely, I can fit White's & Nick's between 10.5C - 12D, but socks make a differance. The "ideal" for me is right at 11.0 C

Welcome to Fedora Lounge BTW! Check out the White's boots thread and the Work boots thread in the General section. You have a lot of friends here who like these as well...
Thanks for the welcome. I am new here but I have been around Reddit and eBay for years.
I’m a bit new to the high quality boot arena. I’ve been a red wing purist for many years but with age my feet need some more care. I hate the guessing game with footwear and how all sizes and brands fit differently. But for my first pair of high quality I wanna make sure I do it right. I do love these boots though.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
^^ I hear you on this. I have a 9 year old pair of Red Wing Iron Rangers, which have been great boots (and was also my intro into better quality boots overall). Then I tried a pair of White's and it was all over from there. The construction, the arch support, the quality, the fit, it is well -- habit forming. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner