Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: White's Semi Dress boots size 11D -- brand new!

bl@ster

One of the Regulars
FS: White's Semi Dress boots

Price: $295 shipped to USA only (these cost me $415 new when I got them a few months ago, get them now for a steal!)

Size: 11D
These fit like Red Wings sized 11D. I'm not going to bother with outsole length measurements since the cuban heel style makes that measurement non-relevant.

Condition: Brand new, never worn.

Leather: Red Dog Smooth leather on the Swing last

Heel: 1/4" lowered heel for less strain on the feet

Full config:

Last #38 Swing Last, Sole Leather, Size - Length 11, Hardware Antique Eyes & Hooks, Edge Brown, Upper (Shaft) Leather Red Dog Smooth, Midsole Single, Pull Loops No Thanks, Leather Liner Cream, Sole Trim Close Trim, Toe Vamp Leather Red Dog Smooth, Size - Width D (medium), Toe Cap No Thanks, Celastic Toe Box Single Celastic Toe, Heel Base Standard

whites_feb6_11.jpg

whites_feb6_12.jpg

whites_feb6_13.jpg

whites_feb6_14.jpg

whites_feb6_15.jpg

Last edited:

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
That Cuban heel looks much nicer with it being lowered 1/4-inch, IMO. Do you find that these fit TTS? I assume you are a standard 11. Seems like a lot of boots run large and you have to size down 1/2 size.

KyleK

One of the Regulars
Beautiful boots!
Just thought I'd post that I bought a pair of shoes from bl@ster not too long ago and they came exactly as advertised. In fact, I'd try and buy these if I didn't know for certain that I wear a 10.5 in Whites (which, Grayland, I find to run pretty true to size).

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Someone should cop these. All time classic boot by America's best IMHO :D

I mean seriously; that's a solid asking price...

Justin B

One Too Many
Gah! Been looking for a pair of boots this nice in my size for a while, had given up and shifted funds elsewhere...and now you post them. If you haven't sold them by next month we'll have to talk.

bl@ster

One of the Regulars
Ok, Justin -- PM me at that time to see if I still have 'em. Got a bunch of bites but nothing solid yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart